Chapter 5: Interview Part 2

I'm sorry this is so short but I'll be posting the next chapter tonight. I just didn't want to mix too many events into one chapter so I just ended it with the interview ending. 

Picture of Vanessa and Harry on the side ---> 

I looked up for a brief 2 seconds at the five boys who walked in and quickly averted my gaze at my fingernails picking at them and looking anywhere but at them. I felt there gaze on me but I refused to look at them. I looked at Graham who was reading something and then looked up at us and smiled and started talking.

“Hello there boys, how is it going?”

“Not so well thanks to her,” spat out Harry giving me a glare. I just rolled my eyes at him and averted my gaze to another boy with brown hair, Liam I think his name is as he was glaring at Harry. “Don’t mind Harry, he’s being a brat today.” I sensed the awkwardness as they both glared at each other. I sighed, what was the need to do this on live television, are they trying to get us to fight and make this into a big deal. Graham just sighed and said, “Okay, so we have 40 minutes, 40 long minutes, Vanessa I’m going to start with you, I want you to tell us your complete and honest opinion about these boys and why you wrote this article. In this time I don’t want you boys to say a word, understand?”

I heard them all mumble a yes. I smiled and felt a burst of confidence as I started to talk.

“Well Graham, one thing I want to bring up is I don’t know why these boys are mad, when they agreed to be pop stars they’re going to have to accept that some people won’t like them and that’s nothing to be pissed off about. I started off as a normal fan, I wasn’t obsessed but if there song came on the radio, I would blast it because I liked it. But it was limited to that. But, I can’t say that about my best friend. She’s obsessed, or she was. Also, another friend of mine as well, you five treated them terribly which is what led to me writing this article. I have nothing against you all but it’s time you and the world understood that you’re not a big deal okay? You make good music, people listen to it and you make money, that’s all I see when I see One Direction. I hate comparing but when you look at an artist like Justin Bieber and then at One Direction I see completely different people. He has given me a reason to respect him and he would never treat his fans the way you guys do. Respecting my friends privacy I’m not going to say what actually happened but just know you hurt two extremely dedicated fans and that’s the only reason I wrote this article.”

I saw Graham about to say something when I saw Harry, the rude one get up and walk to me. I flinched for a second but then got up as well ready to accept what he had to say. I heard the boys speak up telling Harry to calm down and sit down but I just held my hand up to them and said,” go on, say what you have to.”

“Alright listen, Vanessa you have no right to say anything you have just said. You don’t know us, how do I know you’re not just some psycho bitch sitting behind a computer screen writing stuff about us because you’re jealous you’re not as successful as we are? I mean have you seen yourself, you’re clearly unhappy and depressed. Before you judge any of us, look at your own life. Whatever we did to your friends was not on purpose, we get ambushed every single day by fans but we do what we do to make them happy. Do you know any of this? Then what the hell gave you the right to write anything? Do you know what I see when I look at you? I see a sad, pathetic girl who is hated by everyone and is trying to gain sympathy by writing out articles against people who are clearly better off then you are. Do your own parents even love you? Because when I saw your mother, she clearly didn’t give a flying fu—nothing about your interview.”

I heard nothing but silence, I saw the audience sitting there smirking, clearly the audience was full of directioners. I saw Liam pinching the bridge of his nose, Louis shaking his head and Niall just staring into space. I saw the fourth one stand up, Zayn I think his name is.