Chapter 4: Interview Part 1

Hey everyone, new chapter! Hope you guys like it. Picture on the side is Vanessa's outfit. ---> 

Sorry for the POV changes in between. Please make sure you pay attention to them so you're not confused. 

Vanessa's POV

(Skipped to Thursday right before the interview)

"VANESSA, START GETTING READY, THE CARS GOING TO BE HERE IN ONE HOUR!" I groaned while I woke up from my small nap. All this magazine work really gets me tired. I saw the time, it said 7:00. I got up and decided to get fresh by taking a quick shower. In a record time of 20 minutes I was outside picking out my outfit. I decided on a business type look and picked out blue skinny jeans, a peach colored blouse and a blue blazer. I matched it with velvet blue ankle high boot. I smirked at my matching abilities, when it comes to fashion, I really do know how to dress myself. I worked on my makeup and decided to add a little extra to my eyes because of how tired I looked. I was up till 4 AM finishing up my column and had to be at work at 7 to hand my work in and help Anne out. I got back home at 5 and decided to take a nap and now I'm just exhausted, this is why I hate taking naps, they ruin you more than help you. I snapped myself out of my thoughts as I saw I only had 20 minutes left. I outlined my eyes with a smoky gray colored eyeshadow and some black eyeliner. Smiling at my handiwork I picked out blue studs and put that on and spritzed myself with some Gucci perfume. I brushed my hair and was happy to see my natural curls work its magic. Satisfied with my appearance I grabbed the magazine with my article, my phone, the passes that was mailed to me to get me, my mom and Ash in and put everything in my blue bag. I quickly took a deep breath in, this is actually happening to me. I just smiled to myself and dragged my feet downstairs, I'm just so tired I can't even deal with this.

My mom was sitting at the table on her phone as usual and she looked up at me and nodded at my outfit looking impressed but then frowned when she saw my face. "Vanessa, why do you look so tired? Do you know what kind of impression that would make to Graham to see that one of his interviewees is tired in his show, you knew the interview was today why didn't you sleep early last night?" She just kept ranting and ranting and I sighed grabbing a bottle of water ignoring her.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistable

I frowned at my ringtone, reminding myself I needed to change it and saw that it was Ashley.

"Hey Ash where are you?" I asked.

"Right outside, it's already 8, are we leaving or do I come inside?" she asked breathing a little heavily.

"Nah, the car isn't here yet so just come inside, it's an hour drive so even if the car comes a little late, we'll be fine," I said. She just mumbled an answer and hung up. I heard the front doorbell ring and I ran to go get it. I was smushed into a hug by Ash but before I closed the door I saw a limo pull up and I just smirked at it before yelling, "MOOOOM, cars here!" Ashley turned around and smirked when she saw the limo too. "Fancccyyyy," she said winking at me. I just laughed shaking my head. I grabbed my bag and saw my mom speed walk to the door shooing me and Ashley out. I walked to the limo and the driver nodded at me, "Ms. Creighton, I will be your driver to and from the venue tonight." I just smiled at him and waited for him to open the door. I stepped inside and put my headphones in, I was in no mood to talk to anyone I was just way too nervous and extremely tired. Ashley noticed something was wrong with me she just gave me the "i-know-something-is-wrong-you-can-fool-everyone-else-but-not-me-so-you-better-tell-me-before-i-have-to-tickle-you-to-get-it-out look. I just chuckled and told her I'll tell her later, and for her to stay over after the interview. She just smiled and put her own headphones in as my mom was on her phone and pager at the same time. I just shook my head, that woman worked way too hard for her liking.