Chapter 7: A Special Surprise

Decision is madeee :) Some surprises in this chapter. 

Vanessa's outfit on the side -------------->

Vanessa's POV

I woke up to my phone blasting that stupid ringtone I still needed to change.

“What do you want Ash?” I said without even looking at the screen, knowing it’s only her who’s going to call me this early in the morning.

“I apologize, is this a bad time?” I immediately stood up and looked at the caller, it was an unknown number.

“No, I’m sorry I thought you were one of my friends, who is this?” I said half asleep and confused.

“It’s Liam,” I heard him chuckle. Liam? This kid is getting creepier by the day.

“Liam, how’d you get my number?” I was about to start yelling, what is there problem.

“I asked Simon for it, I’m sorry if I woke you up!” My glare at the wall softened and I sighed.

“It’s okay, what’s up?”

“So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me and the boys after the meeting. No matter what decision you make, I think it’d be best if we start with apologies. Bring those two girls along with you that we hurt, we want to hear everything, please don’t say no we’re all very excited to meet you three.”

I sighed, I can’t say no to Liam, he’s being so sweet and I know I can’t think of myself at this point. I know Ashley and Jess deserve an apology and maybe after hearing Jess’s story, they might even do something special for her.

“Okay, we’ll come and one of the girls is going to be there at the meeting with me. Just know I’m doing this for them not because I want to talk and make amends with any of you.” I heard him sigh and mumble, “It’s a start” softly to himself but I heard him.

“Okay I’ll see you later Liam,” I said looking at the time.

“Bye Vanessa.”

I looked at the time and my eyes widened when I saw it was 10:00, I thought it was 7 or 8. I groaned softly and got up. I quickly rang up Jess and I heard her soft voice say, “hello”

“Hey Jess, what’s up?”

“Nothing Nessa just studying, you?”

“Just off to the meeting I told you about last night.”

“Oh good luck with that, make the right choice Nessa I trust you.” I smiled slightly.

“I’ll keep that in mind babe, okay so keep yourself free after 1:00. You have some people who would like to meet you.”

“Who?”

“It’s a surprise, I’ll call you when we decide where to go and you just meet us there okay?”

“Okay, I’ll see you then.” We said our goodbyes and then I looked at my phone and  I saw 15 missed calls from Ash. I rolled my eyes, typical Ash blowing up my phone. I called her back.

“What Ash?” I said.

“DID YOU JUST WAKE UP? VANESSA YOU HAVE LESS THAN AN HOUR TO GET READY! ARE YOU CRAZY? I’M ALMOST AT YOUR HOUSE; YOU BETTER HURRY UP…..” I heard her go on and on, I took the phone and put it on the counter and went to take a shower. 30 minutes later, I walked out drying my hair and saw Ash sitting on my bed glaring at me. I just smiled sheepishly at her. I walked to my closet and decided on a cute outfit. I took out a one shoulder peach floral dress and put it on, long gold earrings, a pinkish peach ring, and my charm bracelet that I’ve been adding charms to since I was a little girl. I then did my makeup, deciding on eyeliner, some natural eye shadow and a little blush. Although it sounds like a lot, in the end it makes me look so natural. It highlights my features as Ash says. I took out beige heels and put them on and stuffed my phone and other necessary stuff in a small white Chanel purse. I spritzed on some Pink perfume and then looked at my nails and flipped out. The silver with my outfit looked terrible. I saw the time and it was 10:40. I sighed in relief as I went to get nail remover, and did my nails a bright red that looked good with my outfit. I let them dry before checking over to see what Ash was doing. She was unusually quiet. I saw her on my bed sleeping and I chuckled. (outfit on side)