Chapter 10: Private Jets and Arguments

Sorry this was so late, but here it is. Sorry, it's a little short but I didn't want to stuff a lot in one chapter. Hope you all like it xx 

External Link is on the side underneath the reads, votes, and comments section. You have to click on the button that says "external link." Go there and you'll see the house they're living in.  It's beauuuuutiful, worth looking at! 

Also picture on the side is of the private jet -----> 

Vanessa's POV

By the time it was 5:00, I could barely keep my eyes open. I just spent two hours roaming through twitter and the web just reading about One Direction to get to know them. It kept me entertained because there was just so much about One Direction that I was eager to get to know. I went through a bunch of One Direction facts and then individual facts and decided to ask them about these facts at Malibu. It’s been quite a while since I’ve been to the US; I haven’t been there since Justin’s tour. My article was going to be published there today. Anne did keep her word about that, and even though I’m friends with One Direction doesn’t mean I’m going to stop that article from getting out to other countries. They need to prove to me that whatever I wrote is wrong, then and only then will I write out an apology article and have it published. I saw that it was 5:15 so I jumped out of bed and ran into the shower, hoping it would freshen me up but it didn’t. I got out and put on my plane outfit which was a dark blue Jack Wills sweatshirt, black yoga pants, and dark blue toms with my blue fuzzy socks. I decided on no makeup because I knew I’d sleep the entire plane ride and it would smudge.  I just brushed my hair out and looked at my phone to see I had a text from Harry.

 I opened it up and it read, “Morning Vanessa! So we sent a car to pick you girls up so you don’t have to drive all the way down here. It’ll be there at 6, see you soon x.” I smiled at that. That’s sweet of them. I saw that it was 5:50, so I picked up my bags and brought them downstairs. I heard my phone ring and saw that it was Ashley calling,

“What’s up Ash?” I asked her, I was dead in no mood to talk.

“Hey, open the door, we’re outside,” she said sounding tired as well. I walked over and saw Ash dressed in a Pink (Victoria Secret) sweatshirt and yoga pants with black toms, and Jess wearing a random high school sweatshirt with yoga pants and moccasins. I just smiled at them and let them in, telling them about what Harry texted. They both started teasing me and I just rolled my eyes and ignored them

“We’re telling the driver to stop at Starbucks unless the boys want to carry me on the plane,” I complained. I mean I didn’t sleep all night because of the stupid packing paranoia which required me to walk around my room at least 50 times to make sure I didn’t forget anything and the fear of not waking up on time.

“I’m sure Harry wouldn’t mind,” teased Ashley. I smacked her on the arm causing her to glare at me. I looked outside to see a limo parked outside. I called the girls and we started getting our bags outside which the driver helped put in the trunk. Me and Jess had one big bag and two small duffels, while Ash had 2 huge bags and then 2 duffel bags. I was so close to falling asleep until we finally stopped at a Starbucks where I got coffee and sipped on it the entire 45 minute ride to stay awake. When we got there I saw Liam coming outside.

“Hey guys,” he said hugging us all.

“Our jet leaves at 9 so we’re going to leave in about 20 minutes, you can leave your stuff in the limo, we’re just going to take it to the airport so we don’t have to leave our van parked at the airport, it’d probably have a bunch of fans hiding inside when we got back,” he said shaking his head. I just chuckled softly and shook my head, too tired to say anything back and followed him inside; I saw Louis and Niall on the island eating. They gave us a huge smile when we walked in and a hug. I leaned on the island next to Niall finishing up my coffee just making small talk. I heard footsteps come down and I saw Harry walk down carrying a bag. He’s wearing a dark blue Jack Wills sweatshirt, same as the one I’m wearing and some grey sweatpants. His face lit up when he saw me.