Chapter 14: Work, More Work, and A Surprise

Hey guys, a quick update for you guys :) This is kinda a boring chapter and more of a filler but nonetheless, its an update. It's really bad and I'm kinda disappointed by how it turned out but I hope you all like it! 

(Click on the external link after you read the chapter) 

On the side is a picture of Ashley & Jessica :) (Blake & Leighton) ----> 

Vanessa's POV

“Seriously you guys, that was not funny,” said Liam lecturing me and Harry for not answering any calls or texts and worrying the others out of there mind. Me and Harry just looked at each other with amusing looks like we both were kindergarteners who just got in trouble.

“Sorry DAD,” I said smirking. He just rolled his eyes at me. We were in the limo driving back to the house which was literally a 5 minute drive. When we got to the house, we all walked in exhausted after the long day. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Jessica weren’t tired because they lounged on the beach all day so they were going to watch a movie. Ashley and I were going to talk all night and I don’t know what Harry and Zayn were going to do but they looked pretty tired especially after the long day at the boardwalk.

“Hey, Vanessa can you come in here for a sec please?” asked Liam calling me into the living room. Ashley came with me and I walked in to see all 5 of the boys standing there with angry expressions. I just gave them all a questioning look and Ashley and Jess gave me similar looks.

“Harry told us about what those two girls said to you, we’re truly sorry you had to listen to that. You’re perfect Vanessa and I really hope you don’t let them get to you,” said Louis walking over and giving me a hug. The other boys agreed.

“Don’t worry guys, what kind of fans would you guys have if they didn’t stand up for you after a hate article?” I told them smiling.

“I know Harry told you about the interview but I wanted to give you the details, we’re going to be going day after tomorrow and the interview is with Conan O'Brien. He was kind enough to let us on his show granted we don’t cause drama like last time on Graham's show. HARRY, ZAYN, AND YOU” Liam said to us. I smirked at him.

He continued talking, “well, it’s going to be us 5 and you. It’s basically going to be a normal talk show this time because he said he has no interest in being Dr. Phil…and it’s probably going to be a funny one too but he will bring up the article and we all know what to say. Just be honest. I’m not too worried about what you’re going to say because I know you don’t hate us anymore. Right?” said Liam double checking. I nodded laughing. 

“After this interview, we promise the hate will stop. We’re even going to do a twitcam and tweet about it. We don’t want you to get hate for having your own opinion about us because what you said technically isn’t hate, its just criticism and we can take it,” said Niall. I hugged them all because I was just so touched. They set up this interview just for me, which was just so sweet.

“Soooo Vanessa, you do know it was Harry’s idea to do this interview thing after he saw all the hate you were getting on Twitter,” said Louis smirking at Harry.

“Awww Harry, how sweeeeeet of you,” teased Zayn. Harry turned beet red glaring at the boys. I just laughed and went over to him and gave him a huge hug.

“Thank you Harry, you’re just wonderful,” I said smiling. The others “awed” and I just rolled my eyes before Ashley dragged me out of the room. I yelled goodnight to the others in the process which the others mumbled responses back. Harry and Zayn followed us upstairs because they were going straight to sleep as they were exhausted.