Chapter 18: Meet The Dancers

Hey guys, so a little message. This chapter is a very boring filler where Vanessa meets the dancers and the crew. I really thought she would start tour in this chapter but I had to include this in, it was essential :) I don't want to put everything in one chapter or it's going to look like im jumping from one thing to another. Next chapter, after about half the chapter...it's going to be them on the tour bus, and them travelling to there first show, I promise! I don't know if there first concert will be in it or not. I know I took a while to update but I was just really busy with college and stuff so I'm sorry! The next chapter will be up sooner. This chapter, as I said is a filler but there's some good stuff that happens! Hope you like it, if you don't I completely understand, it really isn't one of my best chapters! 

On the side---> the dancers (the 90210 cast) haha I love that show so...they're the dancers :) 

Vanessa's POV

The boys had come over Sunday night to help me bring my stuff over to there flat. I would’ve loved having my mom home so I could see her before I left, but you know her and work. I’d see her before I left for tour next week though. Hopefully. Plus, I was in the UK for a while, then we’re heading to Ireland and then to other places. I remember having a meeting with Simon telling us that everything’s changed and the North America tour is going to be 8 months later. These people are never organized with there stuff that’s for sure.

“Alright, you ready to leave Vanessa?” asked Liam who walked in. All the boys were here to help but Harry hasn’t said a word to me except giving me a small head nod. Louis told me that we’ll talk about this later. The girls spent the entire night convincing me that I have feelings for him and I finally admitted to them. Yay for me right? A month after meeting the pop star and I’m already crushing on him. I’m basically setting myself up for heartbreak and I wasn’t very excited about it. I followed Liam downstairs to the van and got inside. I looked up at my house, I was leaving and I wasn’t too happy about it. I was leaving my family, my job, Ashley, everyone and everything is finally hitting me.

“Hey you okay?” asked Niall who was sitting next to me.

“Just thinking about how I’m going to miss everything,” I said.

“We completely understand, we all feel homesick at some point. You’ll be okay, once we start tour, you’re going to be having the time of your life,” said Zayn.

“Yeah, plus your with us,” said Louis puffing out his chest. I tried so hard not to laugh. After reaching the boys’ flat we moved everything upstairs.

“Okay Vanessa, this is your room. Get settled in and then I’m giving you the Tomlinson tour of the flat,” Louis said smiling.

“Oh no,” said Zayn rushing out of the room.

“He’s doing the Tomlinson tour guys,” I heard Zayn shout all the way downstairs. I heard all the boys get up and run out of the flat. I was confused, what’s wrong with a small tour? I walked downstairs and saw that nobody was there and then I saw Louis.

“Okay, ready for the tour?” he asked. I nodded starting to walk ahead of him.

“Hey, you follow my rules okay? Stay in line with the rest of the members,” he said. I looked around confused.

“Uh, I’m the only one here,” I said. He looked around.

“What’s your point?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Okay, let’s get started. Keep up please and no touching ANYTHING understood?” he asked. I nodded a little freaked out. The tour lasted 2 and a half hours. By the time it was done, it was 10:45. I collapsed on the couch.