opening night

"We've got mystery flowers, people!" Carlos shouted as he brought in a massive basket of flowers into the backstage room where everyone was getting ready for opening night

Nadia looked over her shoulder from where she was sitting and her eyes widened at how big the basket was. She was currently sitting in front of the mirror to make sure her costume and makeup was perfect. Her parents had dropped her and Marcus off.

"Wow, those are massive," EJ commented.

"Why mystery?" Big Red asked.

"There was no card, so I'm guessing it's dealer's choice. But," he laughed, "if I had to bet, I'd say it's for our leading lady."

Nini placed a hand on her heart and looked at Ricky. "Aw!" she exclaimed towards him.

"Not from me. Sorry," Ricky said and Nadia tilted her head slightly.

"It's okay," Nini replied.

Nadia didn't know if anything had been going on between them, but they did seem a lot nicer to each other over the last few days leading up to opening night.

At least now it seemed like everyone was finally getting along, including her and EJ.

"Hey, Nadia, looking very nerdy!" Marcus said as he came over, wearing an all white outfit with a white fedora.

"Wow, thanks, Marcus. You're looking very much like the Pillsbury Doughboy," she shot back and they both laughed.

"So, are you nervous? I'm kind of nervous. Should I be nervous, or am I too good to be nervous?" he rambled quickly, staring up at the ceiling with furrowed brows.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down, you're going to be fine. You've been doing musicals for years now. It's me who should be worried," she told him, crossing her arms.

"Well, you don't look worried," Marcus pointed out.

"Oh, I'm not. I'm rarely ever nervous," she brushed off, fixing her Kelsi glasses.

"I am actually quite literally shaking in these weird shoes right now," she said which made the camera point down at her shoes for a second before going back up to her face. "My parents are going to be here tonight and this musical has to be good, and I have to be good, or else they're just going to criticize me on everything. I'm usually never nervous because they never watch me but now...I don't know what to think about."

"Half hour!" Natalie yelled, making some girls squeal in excitement.

"Okay, last touches, anyone? Speak now, or forever hold your face!" Kourtney shouted, holding her arms out.

"Why? Where are you gonna be during the show?" Seb asked her from his seat.

Before she could answer, Ms. Jenn came walking into the room. "My beautiful babies! Let's gather 'round for some housekeeping," she said, making everyone gather around her. "First of all, who brought Versailles?"