tears

After Ricky's transformation and curtain call, most of the actors went backstage to get out of their costumes and to get ready for the after-party

After Ricky's transformation and curtain call, most of the actors went backstage to get out of their costumes and to get ready for the after-party. In Nadia's case, she had to get ready for her date with EJ, which they still had to make a decision about since the after-party was also at Slices.

But, since EJ was in the same room as her, she had to wait until she fully got into her date clothes to surprise him. And by that she meant applying makeup and whatnot. "Oh, my God, y'all! Ricky's transformation," Kourtney said as she ran in excitedly with Ricky behind her.

"Wait. How'd it look?" Nadia asked.

"Honestly? Passable!" Kourtney exclaimed, making them all cheer.

Ashlyn then walked into the room, making Nini stand up from her seat. "Hey! Give it up for our star!" Nini shouted, making them whoop and cheer even more.

"Aw, you guys!" she said with a smile before she furrowed her brows. "Uh, has anyone seen my boyfriend? It feels like I've been missing him all night."

"I think he pushed himself a little hard," Carlos told her.

"But I'm pretty sure he left a letter at your locker," Ricky said and Nadia tried to hide her smirk.

"Uh, couple letters, actually," EJ added.

"Oh, okay, wow that — that's sweet," Ashlyn said, looking down for a second. "Um, maybe I'll read them on the way to Slices. Good show, everyone." She then walked out of the room and everyone waited a second before they quickly rushed over to see Big Red's big reveal to Ashlyn.

They all leaned over in the doorway to see the big sign that Big Red had made for Ashlyn. "Yeah. No. Sometimes I was actually puking," Big Red told Ashlyn when Nadia stuck her head out, putting a hand on EJ's shoulder for her to lean on. She couldn't see his face, but when she put her hand on him, he frowned. "You were the perfect Belle tonight. I was really proud."

Ashlyn started crying. "Come here, you evil genius," Ashlyn said, trying to go in for a hug but the sign was in the way.

"Wait." Big Red pushed the sign to the side and hugged his girlfriend. "Wait, I just got paint—"

"It's okay," she said before she pulled him in for a kiss. Nadia smiled, happy for her two friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Nadia had finally got her makeup done, she walked in the hallway to try and find EJ. Once she saw him with Mr. Mazzara, she called out, "Hey, Gaston!" She then posed like she did as Kelsi a few months during the curtain call, showing off her outfit for him before Mr. Mazzara walked away.

She then walked up to EJ, not reading the annoyed expression on his face since she was too excited. "So, do you still want to go to Slices, or another pizza restaurant? I'm fine with either, but I just think that maybe it would be weird to keep the date at Slices since that would mean we would be sitting just alone while everyone else is—"