Anidita's romantic moments

So in last part anidita danced together.
Let's continue,
They were on their way. "Pati babu hum kahan jaa rahe h..." bondita asked in a confusing tone "arre zara dheeraj rakho pata chal jayega... chalo batata hu l... pahadi par jaa rahe h wahan tumhare liye kuch h..." "kya pahadi par mere liye kya hoga..." bondita thought in her mind...
After sometimes,
They reached at the mountain side. Ani got out of his car and then opened bondita's side "chalo aao..." bondita got out of the car. Ani held her hand and they both went in the plains of hilly areas covered with green lush grass. There was bonfire burning at a corner near the edge of the mountain and a beautiful bed was decorated with white flowers and curtain near it "oh my goddd..... pati babu kitne surprises debge ab aap.... itni sundar jagah..." "pasand aaya?" He said in a low voice comibg near her ear "pasand?... mughe toh bohot pasand aaya.... tysm.... i love uuuu......" bondita said in a cheerful voice "acha itna psnd aaya???!!..." "ha.... bohot pand aaya shotti...." she said and then kissed his cheeks and went near fire on the edge of mountain sat near it. Ani too sat near her. She hold his one arm and placed her head on his shoulder.
Bgm starts,
Tuning starts...

Tere mere hothon pe meethe meethe geet mitwa

Aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwa
She stood up and went near fire. Ani too went behind her. 

Tere mere hothon pe meethe meethe geet mitwa

Aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwa

Pehle pehle pyar ki pehli raat yaad rahegi
Then she stood up and went near the bed and lied on it in the white flowers. Ani too lied on the bed beside her.
Phoolon ke is shehar ki mulakaat yaad rahegi

Kaash yahin saari umar yun hi jaaye beet jaaye mitwa

Aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwa

Aankhiyon mein tu bas ja

Aankhiyon main band kar loon

Aankhiyon mein tu bas ja

Aankhiyon main band kar loon
Then she turned to ani and faced him.

Pehle in aankhiyon se baatein main chand kar loon

Teri inhi baaton ne liya mujhe jeet mitwa

Aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwa

Chhote chhote din raat

Lambi lambi baatein hain

Jaldi hai kis baat ki

Badi mulaakatein hai

Baaton mulaakaton mein

Umar jaaye beet mitwa

Aage aage chale hum peechhe peechhe preet mitwa
Then she stood up and went near the mountain edge and was about to fall from the edge when ani held her hand pulled towards himself and bondi fall on him and they both fall on the ground. She was not reolying anything. Ani got afraid. He asked in a fearful and low voice "bo.. bondi... bondita..." she immidiately up her head and started singing with a bright smile.

Tere mere hothon pe meethe meethe geet mitwa
She touched his lips softly...

Aage aage chale hum

[Aage aage chale hum ]

Peechhe peechhe preet mitwa

[Peechhe peechhe preet mitwa]
Then she stood up and went near the bed. Ani went near the bed before her and lied on it.

Aage aage chale hum

[Aage aage chale hum ]
She came near the bed but her foot slept and she was about to fall on ani. (Jo log radhakrishn dekhte h vo vo wale starting ke scene yaad kariye jab krishn first time radha ke kamre mein uske bed par aake late gaya tha aur vo uss pe girne wali thi...) and she fallen on him.

Peechhe peechhe preet mitwa

[Peechhe peechhe preet mitwa
And they both hugged and slept there.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
SO GYS HERE IS THE NEXT PART DO LIKE AND COMMENT PLZ....
PRECAP: OMG.... BONDITA'S PAST TO COME AGAIN....