Bondita's vastra haran

It was 5 am in the morning. Bondita's eyes opened. She saw beside her and dint find anirudh there "yeh pati babu kahan gaye honge..." she saw the wall clock "abhi toh sirf 5 baj rahe h... itni subha toh vo uthate bhi nhi toh kahan gaye honge" she stood up and saw the weather from the window. It was lightening outside. The weather was cloudy and breeze was blowing very fast. She was not feeling well from inside. She was feeling like something is going to happen "yeh mughe itni ghabrahat kyu ho rahi h... mosam bhi itna kharab ho raha h... pati babu bhi pata nhi kahan chale gaye.... dugga maa bas unhe thik rakhna..." she joined her hands facing towards the weather outside and closed her eyes and prayed. Then she went downstairs in a hurry. Her voice of anklets was sounding all around the mansion as it was peaceful silence in the haveli. She came in the middle of the hall. The door was opened. It was lightning outside. A man was standing on the doorsteps backing towards the haveli and facing the area outside the haveli. Now bondi got tensed. Her whole face got wet due to sweat "aakhir tu aa hee gayi... bondi.. taa..." he smirked "pr.. pranam.." she said in a fearful voice "hmm... smart... sach mein barrister ban gayi h tu..." he turned to her. The light of lightening fell on his face and his face got visible. He was pranam. "Tu.. tum ky.. kya karne aaye ho..." she said in a breaking voice "arre tera chehra paseena paseena kyu ho gaya... zyada kuch nhi bas tere pati ko agva kiya h.. aur tere saath bas baat karne aaya hu..." he said smirking "kya.. mere pati babu ko tumne... kahan h vo... bol kahan h vo nhi toh main tughe jaan se maar dungi..." she said holding her collar "arre arre arre... yeh akad mere saamne mat chala..  bhul mat ki vo mere kabze mein h... uski zindagi ayr maut mere haatho mein h... toh bas vaisa kar jaisa main chahta hu..." he said giving her an angry gaze. Her eyes filled with tears of sadness "kya karna hoga mughe..." she asked giving him an angry gaze "yeh dekh main tere liye chudiya laya hu aur yeh dekh saadi..." he said showing her the stuff "yeh kis liye..." she asked "jiske liye yeh kaam aata h... shaadi ke liye..." he smirked "nhi... main yeh shaadi nhi karungi... main mar jaungi lekin mere pati babu ko chhodke nhi jaungi..." she said giving him an angry gaze. Everybody came downstairs. He clutched her hair from back neck "shhh... awaz neeche... bhul mat ki anirudh mere kabze mein h..." everybody got shocked hearing this. "Bahu... boudi... bondita..." everybody shouted seeing her condition "nhi... koi bhi aage mat aiyega... iske kabse mein mere pati babu h...." she said seeing him with an angry gaze "par.." everybody asked "aap sabko meri kasam koi kuch nhi karega..." bondi said to everyone closing her eyes due to pain she was having due to the clutch in her hair "bondita.. shaadi kar le warna jaan se jayegi tu..." he asked with an angry gaze "mughe maut kabul h par... mere pati babu ke alava kisi aur se shaadi karna manzoor nhi h.. main tumhari iss janam mein toh kya kisi janam mein nhi houngi... main mere pati babu ki thi hu aur rahungi... humesha..." she said giving him an angry gaze. Pranam got angry "toh mtlb tune apne aur anirudh mein se apne pati babu ko chuna.. thik h... agar tughe yehi manzoor h toh yahi sahi..." he said fuming in anger and went outside the rc haveli dragging her by her hair and throw her outside the house "bada shaunk h na tughe mardaani banne ka... ab dekh main kaise teri akad nikalta hu..." he made her stand. He was moving her fingers at her back and while moving her fingers he held her pallu. All the villagers came there due to the sudden shout. She joined her hands and closed her eyes and started praying. "Pati babu aaiye... aapko aaj aana hee hoga... nhi toh anarth ho jayega...". She prayed. And somewhere anirudh was coming to his senses. And by holding her pallu he pulled her pallu and opened her sadi.
Barrister babu sad song bgm starts Everybody even her family members were seeing the scene. She was revolving joining her hands "krishn aa jaiye.. aapki radha ko aapki zaroorat h... aaj apni radha ki laaj rakh lijiye..." she prayed. And at the same momeng he reached to her frills and was about to open them when some one came and kicked him strongly from back that he fell on ground and his head came in bondita's feet.
Bgm starts
Shri krishn govind hade murari
Jai vasu dhama jai vasu deva
Shri krishn govind hare murari
Jai vasu dhama jai vasudeva
Bolo krishna hare krishna hare
Krishna hare krishna (x4)
She slowly opened her eyes and saw her rakshak babu, her krishn, her pati babu. She was taking breathes of relief. Now her pati babu came and he will protect her. She closed her arms and made her head downed. Ani was fuming in anger seeing what pranam did infront of the whole village. The whole village was seeing the scene. He saw around the people present there that everything was going infront of them and they even dont shouted. A girl is getting insulted infront of them and they even dint do something. Then he saw his family members who r seeing the scene in a corner. He saw them with eyes full of anger. The RCs downed their heads. Then he saw his jaan, his jeene ki wajah, his radha, his bondita who was just like a statue standing on her place without any emotion on her face downing her head and folding her arms. He went in the haveli and after a min he came with a dupatta and covered her with that and with her opened pallu. Then he turned towards pranam who was lying in bondita's feet as he was kicked so strongly that he was not able to stand up. He went near him and held his back neck collar and pulled him a little towards himself "kya laga tughe.. tu yahan aake aise karega aur mughe pata bhi nhi chalega... pehle jo tune meri bondi ke saath kiya usse kya tera man nhi bhara jo tune ab yeh kiya..." he said closing his teeth and saw him with eyes full of anger "bol kyu kiya... kyu kiya... kya kiya tha usne tere saath... kya cheena tha usne tughse..." he said punching his face like a punching bag "teri beizzati toh main ne ki thi na..  toh tune mere saath kuch kyu nhi kiya meri bondita ke saath kyu kiya... arre tu mughe maar deta main chu tak nhi karta lekin tune usko kyu aise..." he was not able to complete and was beating him badly. His face became a pool of blood "puch sabse puch... vo thakur.... usne sirf haath lagaya tha bondita ko... aaj tak jail se bahar nhi nikala aur na kabhi nikalega... toh soch ab tere saath kya hoga... tughe toh ab vo saza milegi vo saza milegi ki tu marte dam tak tadpega... ab tu dekh tere sath kya hoga... tu marte dam tak pachtayega ki tune kyu kiya aisa..." he said giving him an angry gaze "pati babu bas kariye... usse itna mat mariye ki vo mar jaye... kanoon isse saza dega..." she said stopping him "vo toh hoga.. kanoon toh isse saza dega usse pehle main isse saza dunga..." he said making an eye lock with pranam who was half dead lying on floor. Ani saw a metal chain near. He stood up and took the metal chain. He put the big hole of the chain in his neck "chal ab... teri maut tera intezaar kar rahi h..." he took one side of the chain and started pulling him. All the villagers went behind him along with bondita and roychaudharies.
In police station,
He throw him like a dead body on the ground in front of police station. Police new everything as everything was happening in front of the villagers and police station was near rc haveli but in the way pranam became almost dead "aap chinta mat kariye mr. roychaudhary hum isse sabse kadi saza denge..." police came and put the handcuffs in his hand "zaroor.. le jaiye isse..." ani asked them "ruk jaiye.." bondi said from behind and come in front of them "aap sabne toh apne haath azma liye.. par meri saza toh ab bhi baaki h na..." she said "bilkul.. victim bondita h.. toh kanoon se pehle bondita degi isse saza... bondita tum isse jo saza dogi hum sabko manzoor h.." he said "ha roychaudharin ji iss darinde ko saza dijiye..." all the women were encouraging bondita. Yes... the time when no woman has right to say something to comment about something, that time all women were raizing their voice bcoz of bondita. She started slapping tightly one by one on his face. She slapped till her hand dint started paining "le jaiye isse.. aur vo saza dijiyega ki yeh marne ke baad bhi nhi bhulega...." she and the police took him in the jail. Ani gave him a side hug "shabbash bondita... i m proud of u..." he said in a proud tone with a smile. But bondita dint smile after all the most worst thing even i will say the hell was happened with bondita..  how will she be in a state to smile. "Bondita malkin ki jai..." all women appreciated bondita's courage. They turned towards the people and went from there not dowming their heads but upping their heads in proud. They reached rc haveli. She reached at the same place where some times before something hell happened with her. She started breathing faster. She was remembering all the things happened with her today "bondita.. kya hua tum thik toh ho.." he was seeing that bondita's condition was not good. She was pointing towards the place and soon she got unconscious "bondita.." he got scared "anirudh lagta h bahu behosh ho gayi h..." kaka said him "ha dada boudi ko kamre mein le jaiye.." batuk adviced. He took her in his arms in a bridal style and went to their homes
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
SO GYS HERE IS THE NEXT PART DO LIKE AND COMMENT
PRECAP: BONDITA GAINED CONSCIOUS
YOURS WRITER
~EESHA