Revealation of Truth

In last part ani was going to read the letter...
So ani opened the letter ans was about to read when bondi come and took the letter from his hand "ye... yehh kya kar rahe h aap.... jaante nhi kisi ki chitthi padna achi baat nhi hoti..." she hide the letter in her back and said in a polite voice "acha nhi dekhta par..." he was about to say something when koyeli interupted "chhote malik aapki file..." she handovered the file to ani "thank you koyeli..." he said in a polite voice. Koyeli left "acha bondita main chalta hu..." ani said and was about to go when bondi said "shaam ko jldi aane ki koshish karna..." she said in an innocense and low voice. Ani turned back and face and placed his palm on her one cheeck "jldi aaunga..." ani said with a smile. Bondi smiled with moist eyes "kya hua ro kyu rahi ho..." ani asked with concern "ku.. kuch nhi lagta h aankh mein kuch chala gaya..." bondi said wiping her tears "ab mughse apne aasu bhi chhipane lagi ho... aakhir aisi kya baat h jo tum mughe batana nhi chahti... main pata laga ke hee rahunga...." he thought in mind "acha jaiye late nhi ho raha..." bondi said reminding him "oh ha.. bye..." ani said waving his hand "hmm... bye..." she too waved her hand. Ani left. Bondi was about to go when postman came in front of her house "roychaudharain ji..." he called bondi. Bondi turned and moved towards her "ji postman dada roychaudhario ke liye koi chithi aayi..." she asked politely "ji roychaudharain ji yeh lijiye..." he handovered the letters and was about to go when bondi stopped her "dada yeh chithi le jaiye..." she gave the letter to him. And went inside the house. But the letter fell on the ground in front of rc mansion from the box and postman left and someone took the letter. Yes he was PRANAM. "Tughe kya laga bondi...ta... ki aise kisi ko chithi likh kar mere baare mein batayegi aur mughe... pata bhi nhi chalega" he smirked and tore the letter into pieces.
In the evening,
Ani came to home and saw that bondita was not in the hall "kaka bondita kahan h..." he asked to kaka "beta bahu toh dipeher se nhi dikhi lagta h kamre mein hogi..." he said while checking the accounts "thik h kaka... koyeli.... meri coffee study mein bhijwa do... " ani said "ji chhote malik...." koyeli replied and went to kitchen. Ani left and went in study. There he sat on the couch restlessly folding his both arms and jolding his head "kya h vo... vo kya h jo meri bondi... meri bondi ko itna pareshaan kar rahi h... uss cheez ki vajah se meri bondita dhang se has bhi nhi paa rahi... kitne dino se uska vo hasta hua chehra nhi dekha... murgha see gayi h... humesha ek mayusi see dikhti h... par kyu... main sab sehe sakta hu par meri bondi ki yeh halat bardasht nhi kar sakta... dugga maa aap bondi ke saare dukh dard mughe de dijiye main khushi khushi le lunga... par meri bondi ko uski vo muskan vo hasi vapas lauta dijiye.... mughe aapko jitne bade dukh dard dene h de dijiye main chu tak nhi karunga par... meri bondi itni takleef mein hogi toh yeh main sehe nhi paunga..." he thought this in his mind and his eyes filled with tears
Meanwhile in hall
Bondi came downstairs in a hurry "kaka pati babu aa gaye the kya?" She asked in a hurry "ha bahu anirudh toh aa gaya..." he said normally "pa.. par kab?" Bondi asked in a hurry "bas abhi 2 min pehle.." he said and again got busy in checking accounts. Bondi went to kitchen in a hurry "koyeli didi aapne coffee banayi?" Bondi asked in a hurry "nhi bahurani ji abhi bas banane hee wali thi.." she said while doing her work "acha ek kaam kariye aap koi dusra kaam kar lijiye coffee main bana deti hu....." she said and started prepairing coffee. After 10 mins coffee was prepaired. Bondi poured it in a cup "koyeli didi yeh coffee jaake pati babu ko de dijiye" she said while forwarding the cup to her "ji bahurani ji abhi le jaati hu..." she said and took the cup from her.
In study
"Chhote malik..." koyeli knocked the door. Ani wiped his tears immidiately "ha koyeli coffee ban gayi?...." ani asked to her politely "ji chhote malik kahan rakhu..." koyeli asked him "ya.. yahan par rakh do.. table par..." he said pointing towards the table "ji chhote malik.." she placed the cup on the table. Ani took the cup and had a sip of coffee. He felt something. It was like he is tasting bondita's handmade coffee. Koyeli was about to left when He stopped koyeli "koyeli... coffee kisne banayi h..." he asked to her "chhote malik bahurani ji ne..." she answered "bondita ne... kahan h vo..."
He asked with a smile "chhote malik bahurani ji toh rasoi mein aayi aur coffee banake mughe kaha ki main aapko de du aur chali gayi..." she answered "thik h jao..." he said. She left. He was having his coffee when he felt the presence someone.... yes she was bondita who was seeing him from the door "pee li coffee..." she thought with a small smile on her face. She was about to go wgen ani called her. "Bondita... andar aa jao.... ab aa gayi ho toh jaa kyu rahi ho..." she stopped and turned towards him "vo main bas yeh dekhne aayi thi ki aapne coffee pee li ya nhi" she said in a low voice "tumne coffee banayi h toh main peeunga nhi kya..." he said while placing the empty cup on the table. A lone tear escaped from bondi's eyes. She immidiately wiped it and went near the table "vo cup le lu.." she asked "ha yeh lo..." he gave her the cup. She took ur from his hand. Her hand was hot due to fever. It touched with ani's hand. Ani felt something very hot. He held his wrist as he felt her hand hot. She has high fever. Her wrist was as hot as it was burning "bondita tumhe toh bukhar h... yahan baitho..." he took the cup from her hand and made her sit on the couch "pa.. pati babu main... main thik hu thoda sa hee bukhar h thik ho jayega..." she said making an excuse "thoda sa bukhar h... tumhara badan tap raha h aur tum kehe rahi ho thoda sa bukhar h... tum... tum ruko main dawayi leke aata hu..." he said in a sttrict voice "par pati babu iski zaroorat nhi h..." she said politely "zaroorat kaise nhi h... itna bukhar ho gaya h... tum sochti bhi ho apne baare mein ya nhi..." he said whike taking the first aid box and sit on the couch beside her. He took a tablet from it and took a glass of water "yeh lo dawayi khalo aur paani peelo" he gave him the tablet. She took her medicines "jao kamre mein jaake araam karo..." he said softly "thik h..". She answered and left. Ani held his head in sadness "kya ho gaya h meri bondita ko... kyu vo itni mayus rehti h... kyu h vo itni dukhi... kya cheez usse andar hee andar tod rahi h...." he stood up and went near window. Tears started rolling from his eyes "kyu dugga maa kyu... kyu kar rahi h aap uske saath aisa.... vo toh kitna khush rehti thi na... uski muskan kahan chali gayi... dugga maa koi toh rasta dikhaiye..." he kneel down near that small almirah. Wind started blowing. Some pieces of paper entered in study and came near that almirah. Those pieces were the pieces of letter of bondi which she written to shruti and that has been tore by pranam. He noticed those paper tearings. He took 2-3 of them and read it. It was written that "Shruti madad karo..." his eyes got widened. He wiped his tears and collected all the pieces. He arranged them on tbe table and then read the letter. He was shocked. It was like the earth has moved below his feet. His eyes got widened "me.. meri bondi... bondita ke.. ke saath ye.. yeh sab..." he was not able to complete. His voice was breking, his body was shivering. His legs and feet were trembling "bo... bondita...." he stood up with the help of table and went towards her room.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
SO GYS HERE IS THE NEXT PART. DROP UR VALUABLE COMMENT. WILL UPDATE SOON
PRECAP: ANIDITA'S EMOTIONAL MOMENTS
THANK YOU
YOURS WRITER
~EESHA