Is this the Sunshine?

In the last part, bishamber died during his marriage with shefalika.

Let's continue,
Janaki put the gunpoint on shefalika's head. Everyone's eyes got widened seeing her this act.

Shefalika was shivering and her eyes were full of fear.

"Maa ji, maa ji aap yeh kya kar rahi h banduk neeche kijiye!" Rani said.

"NAHI RANI!!! Bas bohot ho gaya! Aaj iska main kissa hi khatam kar deti hu. Na rahega baans, na bajegi bansuri!" Janaki roared. Her eyes were full of aggression.

"Maa kya kar rahi hain aap yeh. Yeh toh naish hai. Isse maarne ka paap apne sar kyu le rahi h!?" Naarad said.

"Janaki behen banduk neeche kar lijiye yeh iss pareshaani ka hal nhi h!" Kaka said.

"Nahi! Aaj yahan se iski arthi hi uthegi. Aur agar yeh karna paap hai toh mughe yeh paap karna bhi manzoor hai!" She said.

-

Batuk was done with his duties. It was already 6.30 pm. He took his bag and his white coat and came outside his cabin.

On the other hand, The ward boys took naarad's body out of the ambulance and were taking it inside the hospital.

"Batuk!" A doctor called him from the back.

"Haa!" He answered moving around.

"Teri duties khatam ho gayi?" He asked.

"Haa Aaj meri 3 surgeries thi aur ward no. 3 11 aur 20 mein duties thi baaki mughe apne patients ko attend karna tha vo abhi-abhi bas kar liya toh bas socha ki ghar chala jaata hu" batuk answered.

"Acha badhiya hai, acha sun kal ki teri koi duties nhi h!" The doctor informed.

"Kya! Koi duty nhi h?! Yeh kamaal kaise ho gaya?!" Batuk was amazed and giggled.

"Arre koi kamaal nhi h, vo internship wale kal se aa rahe hain toh unki training ke liye duties zyada laga di hain toh ab ek tereko, mughe Dr batra aur Dr. Munshi, hum sab toh chhutti pe jayenge, vo bhi kam se kam hafta 10 din ki" he said stretching his arms.

"Kya baat hai yaar fir toh chhutti mubarak" he said giving him a clap.

"Acha chal fir tu ghar jaa aur chhuttiyan enjoy kar!" The doctor said.

"Thik hai bye!" Batuk said and left.

Meanwhile the ward Boys were taking bishamber's body inside the hospital.

From one side he was coming downstairs in the hall and on the other side they were taking his body on stretcher from the door. As he walked towards the door and the ward boys walked towards the emergency room, they both crossed eachother parallely.

However as the ward boys stopped to search for the doctor for check up, the fans' wind blew off the white cloth off bishamber's face and his face was now visible.

On the other hand, batuk who has just crossed by the stretcher, stopped as if he ignored something familiar.

He moved around and saw bishamber's dead body laying on the stretcher. His eyes widened seeing his body. He moved a few steps to go near him and see his body. The ward boys came back.

"Yeh, yeh inhe kya hua?!!" He asked while gasping and sweating.

"Inki shaadi ho rahi thi aur ussi dauran inki maut ho gayi, humne ambulance mein inki thodi checking ki toh dekh ke laga ki zyada sharab peene ki vajah se maut hui h, baaki toh Dr. Ghosh hi batayenge abhi check up karke." They informed and slid the stretcher ahead.

"Kya?! Sha-shaadi ke dauran, matlab shefalika... nahi-nahi, yeh... nhi ho sakta hai!" He murmered. A nurse was going by his side.

"Aa.. nurse! Dr. Ghosh kahan hain?" He asked.