Heartbroken!

In the last part, we saw janaki had warned batuk for his deeds.

Let's continue,

"Vaise Nandu, tu akele aaya kya? Matlab tere saath koi nhi aaya?" She asked.

"Vo jiji..." before he could say something batuk turned to them.

"Shefalika suno..." as he was gonna say something, a man came inside.

Their sight went on him. There was a man of around 40 years of age, wearing traditional dhoti kurta and jewellery. He looked like a very rich and prosperous man. His hair were black and beard was clean shaved with a sandalwood Tilak between his brows.

Shefalika became numb seeing that person. She didn't even blinked her eyes and her sight was glued on that man.

Batuk was confused seeing whom he was who had came to meet her.

Nandit frowned seeing him. It seemed to be like he didn't like him at all.

Batuk moved his sight to shefalika. He saw her shivering, sweating and taking deep breathes. She was looking horrified.

Batuk got confused seeing her being so fearful.

"Nomoshkar dactar sahab!" He forwarded towards batuk and said joining his hands with a smile. "Namaste!" Batuk greeted him. The man went and sat on the stool holding her hand.

Shefalika moved her face to other side as she was getting uncomfortable by his touch.

"Vaise Aap kon?!" Batuk asked from the back

Shefalika didn't even see him "main? Main Shefalika ka hone wale pati hu!" He said moving the stool to sit besides her and holding her by her shoulder.

Shefalika's eyes widened hearing this. Tears of fear started falling from her eyes. She took a gulp.

A sudden shock left through batuk's body. He got goose bumps hearing this. He stood still at his position, didn't even move a little. It was like the whole world had stopped. He suffered from a big shock hearing this. His lips remained unplugged.

His sight went on shefalika. She too moved her eyes full of tears to him. Their eyes met. There was sorrow, melancholy and discouragement in their eyes.

"Meri, shefalika ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye bohot bohot Shukriya aapka!" He said tightening his grip on her shoulders. She pressed her eyes tightly lowering her head as she was not able to bear the filth of his touch.

Nandu went outside in disappointment and aggression as he was not able to see his lovingly sister in that state.

"Thik h toh main aap hi ko bata deta hu!" He took a deep breath to gather the courage to speak. "Shefalika ko, kal discharge mil jayega!" He sighed. She raised her sight a bit as she started frightening of going to that hell again. Tears dropped from her eyes.

"Arre wah, toh fir, kyu na shaadi do din baad hi ho jaaye" he said touching his nose on her cheek. She immidiately moved her head to the other side to avoid his touch. His touch was giving her a sense of disgust and filth.

Batuk was becoming uncomfortable and was not able to see that stupidity so he went outside.

-

He saw nandit was crying sitting on the bench. He went near him and sat.

"Kya hua, tum ro kyu rahe ho?" He caressed his hair and asked.

"Kyunki, ab meri jiji kabhi khush nhi rehe payegi." He said while crying.

"Kyu? Kyu khush nhi rehe payegi vo?" He asked.

"Vo, vo unse shaadi kar lenge aur fir vo meri jiji ke saath har roz vahi karenge jo vo humesha karte h" he said taking a gulp.