when history repeats itself

In the last part, bondita had went to roychaudhary haveli to prepare breakfast for them and anirudh and bondita got settled in their new home.

Let's continue,
It has been 1 week since anirudh and bondita had left their home. Today they both had went to office. Anirudh was in his cabin doing some work. Then one of his colleague knocked on his door with a box of sweets in his cabin "anirudh andar aa jau?" He asked "arre Aravind aao andar aao" he said. Arvind came inside and stood near him "anirudh yeh lo mithayi khao" he showed him the box of sweets "arre lekin arvind yeh mithayi kis liye" he asked "anirudh mughe kal hi beti hui h isiliye" he said "arre congratulations, bohot bohot mubarak ho" he stood up and patted his shoulder "haa, aur sun aaj ek chhoti si puja h toh tughe aur bondita ko aaj shaam ko 7 bje ghar aana h" he said "hum dono zaroor aayenge" he responded.

At bondita's side,
She was reading some files in her cabin when arvind knocked in her cabin with sweets "bondita andar aa jau?" He asked "arre arvind dada, aaiye na andar" she said and stood "yeh lo bondita muh meetha karo" he said showing her the sweets "arre par yeh kis liye?" she asked having a small pinch of ladoo from the box "vo, kl mughe beti hui h toh isiliye" he said "arre wah, bohot bohot mubarak ho!" She congratulated "aur aaj ek puja h ghar mein toh tumhe aur anirudh ko aana h" he said "hum zaroor aayenge!" She responded and he left.

In evening,
They both had came out of the office and were walking in the market "pati babu vo arvind aaya tha mere cabin mein aur nimantran dekr gaya h puja ke liye? Aapke paas bhi aaya tha kya vo" she asked "haa aaya tha na, aur kehke gaya tha ki shaam ko 7 baje puja ke liye hum dono ko uske ghar jaana h" he said "toh ab?" She asked "ab kya? Jayenge hi, jaana hi padega, Bata raha tha ki beti hui h usse" he said "hmm... bohot khush tha vo, pati babu" she called her in a questioning voice "hmm?" He answered "humara bacha kab hoga?" she asked smilingly. His steps stopped as he got shy "bataiye na ruk kyu gye aap?" She asked "vo kuch nhi? Aa... tu...tumhe kulfi nhi khaani aaj?" He asked smilingly changing the topic "nhi khaani! pehle maine aapse jo pucha hai uska jawab dijiye!" She asked folding her arms with frowned face "aa...vo...vo dekho ghar aa gya chalo...chalo fir hum late ho jayenge na" he said going ahead "arre par..." she was going to say something but he already went. He opened the door and went upstairs. Seeing him escaping from her questions she frowned and went in the kitchen.

After a few minutes,
He came out of bathroom wearing a dark violet cotton kurta and black pajama. She came in the room wiping her sweat with her saree drape and saw him in the Kurta. She remained numb seeing him like a gentleman "dekho, thik lg rha h na" he asked her "haa, kitne ache lg rhe h aap?! Par aap yeh kurta laaye kb?" She asked "yeh actually jab shift change hui thi office mein toh mughe thoda time mil gya toh main le aaya. Aa... maine tumhare liye v saree laayi ek sec!" He opened the almirah and got the saree out of it. It was a dark violet simple saree having wide golden borders twinning with his kurta with black blouse. Bondita was so happy seeing his choice "aa.... yeh thik h na? Aa agar nhi h toh hum..." he was going to say something but she interrupted "yeh bohot achi h, rang bhi bohot acha h. Thank you!" She said with a happy face. He was also happy seeing her smile "aa... main change krke aati hi" she said and took the saree and went inside the bathroom.

After a few minutes,
She came out of the washroom wearing the saree. She was looking elegant and gorgeous in that saree. Anirudh was standing infront of the mirror setting his hair. Hearing the voice of the door he moved his head and saw her setting her saree down fall. She tied her hair in braid and was wearing a small black bindi on her forehead. She upped her face and saw him. He was totally indulged seeing her panoramic beauty "main thik lag rhi hu na?" She asked "thik nhi, bohot zyada thik lag rhi ho!" He said. She blushed on his compliment "chale?" She asked "aa... ek sec" he said and went near the almirah "ab kya h?" She asked. He took a box out of it "yeh lo, isse pehen lo" he gave her the box "yeh kya h?" She asked "kholke toh dekho" he said. She took the box and opened it. There were small gold jhumkas in it. She widened her mouth seeing them "yeh kahan se laaye aap?" She asked "arre festive season aa rahe h na, toh govt ne bonus diya tha toh main usse tumhare liye le aaya" he said "arre par, yeh toh kitne mehenge honge na" she said "arre tum vo sab chhodo aur yeh pehen lo" he took a jhumka from the box and made her wear in her ear. Then he took another jhumka and made her wear in another ear "haa... yeh hui na baat! Zyada bhaari toh nhi h na?" He asked. She nodded no "ab chale?" She asked "haa chalo" he said and they went.