•Eight•

|| Addison's POV ||

As we were getting in the car Emily asked what we wanted to do next.

"Movies?" I suggested.
"As long there's no romance crap." Shane commented. Me and Emily laughed and shook our heads.

We just listened to music on our way there while me and Shane were on our phones the whole time. Shane has been strange lately. I feel like my best friend is getting bored of me and found someone who isn't mentally and emotionally unstable..

I was drawn out of my thoughts when the car stopped. "We're here!" Emily said, smiling. I smiled and got out of the car. As we were walking to the ticket stands I bumped into someone, falling to the ground. I was scared to look up because I thought it'd be Jacob again. "Addison?" Someone said over me. I looked up to Elizabeth "Liza? Oh my god, Liza. I haven't seen you in forever!" She helped me up and smiled "Where's Audrey?" I asked.

Like magic, Audrey appeared with a big smile on her face "ADDIE!" She embraced me in a hug, with my face smothered in her hair. "Audrey!" I smiled. I looked at the two, noticing the difference since last I saw them. Audrey now has dyed her hair, starting with light blue from the roots down to different shades of blue, becoming darker until stopping at a dark purplish color to her tips. Elizabeth had dyed her hair black with a blue strip or layer of her bangs. She also got a septum and lip piercings.

The two were so gorgeous. Why can't I look like them? They were so pretty and I'm so.. Ew. "Addison! Earth. To. Addison.!" I realized I dosed off into my thoughts "Huh? What?" I asked Shane. "We are seeing Ouija." I smiled and looked up "Sweet! Well I'll see you guys later, call me?" Elizabeth and Audrey nodded and smiled, while walking to their car. Emily, Shane, and I walked into the theater, got popcorn, drinks, and candy then found our way to the movie.

-Skipping the movie.-

|| Shane's POV ||

After the movie we went back home. Addison was being distant and kept dazing off. I'm not worried about her dazing off but I'm worried about her becoming distant. I mean, she was my best friend. I'd hate to see her start pushing people away. I've noticed the fresh cuts on her wrists, I haven't said anything since it's a touchy subject and I don't think she'd want Emily or anyone else knowing.

I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes until the door to her dark room, covered in posters, album covers, and pictures open. Seeing Addison with her purple hair up in a bun, she was wearing an over sized t-shirt and spandex. "Yes?" She asked, taking her earbuds out. "Can we talk?" I asked. She sighed, opening her door up more "Sure." I walked in, noticing more band posters. As I was about to sit down beside her she closed her laptop and gave me a questioning look.

"I wanted to talk about Brooke. She told me that she is extremely sorry and wanted me to try and reason with you." All Addison did was roll her eyes and lay down. For a moment it was quiet "Not happening. Never." Sighing, I stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "Addison I know this is a touchy subject and all.." After saying that she started shaking and looked at the floor. "But you should I know I've seen your cuts, and I know it's none of my business or anything but I just want you to know that I am here for you. Ryan is here for you. So is Emily. Please turn to us and not the razor. You have so much great things that will happen in the future, please don't ruin it with self harm.."

Addison looked up and smiled, nodding. "Thanks.." I nodded and walked out "I'm gonna leave you be now, I'll tell you when food is ready. Please don't do anything stupid." I went to my room and sat there thinking about if I never noticed the cuts, would she feel alone? Does she still feel like that? Will she actually stop?