•Fourteen•

|| Addison's POV ||

I wake up to my phone going off. I check it and see someone was calling me. I ignored it and went back to sleep.

Ugh. I woke up to the sound of my phone going off again. I look at it and see a message from Ryan.

To: Addieee😍
From: Ryan😍❤️

WAKE UP MY BEAUTIFUL I NEED TO TALK TO YOU❤️❤️❤️

I laugh and shake my head. He's a dork.

To: Ryan😍❤️
From: Addieee😍

ALRIGHT MY LOVELY I AM UP.❤️

To: Addieee😍
From: Ryan😍❤️

MAY I CALL YOU?

God. He's so cute.

To: Ryan😍❤️
From: Addieee😍

YES YOU MAY CX

He FaceTimed me. I answered, as we connected I saw his face bright bright red and he was smiling. "Yes lovely? What do you need to talk about?"

He look at me with that look as if he was in love. "Addison, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm not just saying that. You really are. You're the reason I stopped smoking, cutting so much, drinking everyday. You are my reason to live. And I cannot wait until the day I get to finally hold you and kiss you. I don't want to ever lose you. If I lose you I will die from heart break and sadness. I really mean it. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I love you so much. These last two months have been amazing. Addison, will you be my girlfriend..?"

I was in tears. I nodded and laughed. "Of course I will. I love you so much. You're so amazing." I started crying.
I was so happy.
I've never been this happy in a few years now. Ryan is my love. He's my light in the darkness. He's my king. He's my.. Everything.

After a few hours of talking and laughing and sitting in silence just staring at each other. Shane came home. He walked into my room and it got silent. As if Ryan knew who came in. I looked at my bed and cleared my throat. "Do you need something?"
Shane sighed and closed the door behind him. "Yes, I need to talk to you."

I turned down the volume on my phone and faced it down. "Alright, what about?" He sat down and put his hand on my leg. I look at him and move my leg. "Don't touch me. Just talk." He sighed. "Addison, I like you. You make me happy.. You-" I stood up before he could continue, I walk to the door and open it. "Get out. Now." He looked confused "wha-what?" I crossed my arms. "I'm with someone. Now get your ass out of my room. NOW."

He stood up and walked out with a sad look. I sat back on my bed and talked to Ryan for a while until he said he had to go.

"I love you so much Addison."
I smiled.
"I love you so much too Ryan."
He smiled.

And hung up.

A/N

I FINALLY UPDATED CX
Sorry, I've been busy and stuff. But yeah~

~ bree