The Black Box

*the alarm rings*

Lou's POV

There is only one week left until THE day, I'm not really worried because everything is perfectly planned and nothing has gone wrong yet. I know y/n is a little nervous because it will be her first crime but I am sure she will be fine, we will all be fine. There is not really anything to do anymore, we just have to wait until everything reaches its time frame. The days fly by and we enjoy our last days. Not everyone stays here, Nine Ball and Constance have flown to New York and come back one day before the actual heist. Tammy is busy with her divorce and Amita is visiting her family. Debbie is always out with Tammy taking care of her children. Daphne and Rose have taken a hotel room for the last week, so it's just me, y/n, and occasionally Debbie and Tammy here in this big house. I turn off the alarm and get up, I get dressed and leave the room quietly so as not to wake y/n. I still have to prepare something for the robbery so that everything goes smoothly. I take my motorcycle and go to a guy named Jimmy. I've known him for a while and trust him. He is supposed to sell the stolen things and launder our money. I also bought a small company so that no one would suspect anything because of the amount of money. When I have cleared everything with him, I drive back and arrive at home. It is already 12 o'clock and I am standing downstairs in the living room with Tammy. Debbie is waiting outside with her children for her so she won't stay long. So I'm talking briefly with her about a few business matters when I hear y/n calling me from above.

"Lou?"

"Yeah? I'm down here with Tammy what is it?"

"Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Yeah sure of cause." I say and keep talking to Tammy then.

Y/n's POV

I go into Lou's room and sit on her bed. I've never really looked around here before. Everything is extremely neat and organized, which you might not even expect from her. Her walls are in different shades of brown, and her entire furniture is relatively simple. Maybe she didn't put so much effort into it because she knows she won't be here that long. However, all the other rooms are super lovingly and beautifully decorated, with a lot of stuff. I get up again and go to her huge closet. She has a lot of clothes and a lot of shoes. but in her closet there are also other things like motorcycle helmets, ice skates, about a hundred books and a dark box in the back, hidden behind them. I take out the box and put it on the bed. I hear Lou downstairs still talking to Tammy so I decide to open it. I know I probably shouldn't do that and respect her privacy but I'm too curious. I open it and see a lot of things that were probably not meant for my eyes. It is a dark box full of sex toys. I take out a few and imagine her using them. God so sexy. I try to figure out from the stuff what Lou might like and how I can excite her even more. I look at a few more things and then I find a slightly larger black strap at the bottom. Is she using it or is it being used on her? I don't even know exactly how one of those things works right. It has a vibrator on the side you insert and another one on the side for the one wearing it. There is also a remote control with which you can control how strong the vibration is for the one who wears it. God I am already so horny again, what is she doing to me. I put the things back and put the box back in the closet, but to the very front. I take one of her shirts and put it on, then I go downstairs and see Tammy just leaving.

"Hey" Lou says.

"Hey" I answer picturing her with that damn strap, I can't get this out of my mind.

"Why are you smiling like this, did something happened?"

"Oh no everything is just fine. Can we go now?" I say taking her hand.

"Yeah, where are we going?" She asked."

"I don't know just out here, cinema maybe?"

"Are you already tired of me?" She says while we go out the house.