The Actual Heist

*next morning*

Lou's POV

We get ready and get prepared. Everyone does something to not be so nervous. I see Tammy meditating and Constance walking around. I take a pill to calm my nerves and pack a few things we need in the vans. Everyone has packed their stuff for the time we will be in the motels, since we won't be coming back here. I burn a couple of pieces that we don't need anymore and when it's time we go into the vans and drive off. Rose I and y/n arrive at the underground parking and Rose gets out and goes ahead. I kiss y/n before I leave and smile at her.

"Take care! I love you!" She says and I just look at her.

"What?" I just say still almost staring at her.

"Come on Lou hurry." I hear Rose from behind and leave her there.

Y/N POV

"Take care! I love you!" I say out of reflex without thinking about it.

"Shit" I whisper to myself.

"What?" She just says as confused as I am.

"Come on Lou hurry." I hear Rose from behind and this awkward moment finally is over. I really hope she didn't heard me or just forgets it. Everything goes according to plan and when we are out again we drive to a rest area where we all meet. The entire stolen things come with me and Lou in the van all the others get into the other van after we have said goodbye. When me and Lou are alone in the van and drive off is first a strange silence but then everything like before. Maybe she really hadn't heard it. We drive to one of Lou's friends and give him the goods. Then we get the checks and take them to each motel, then we drive to ours and check in. It's really not big but very neat and tidy. It looks a little like a youth hostel.

Somehow everything was set up a bit strangely, the bathtub was right in front of the bed

Somehow everything was set up a bit strangely, the bathtub was right in front of the bed. Also, there was only a small closet and a tiny shower. Lou sees me looking around and brings in the suitcases.