MiddleSchool!AU

I'm gonna take a break from writing the mouse and write this instead. BTW, I take requests if you want something. Just no smut.

Bakugou's POV

Shitty Hair fumbles with his key before unlocking the door to his house. Dunce Face bounces on his toes beside me.

"The fuck are you so excited about? We're just doing a group project."

"But we're having a sleepover after that!" He counters. I sigh. Shitty Hair gets the door unlocked and gestures us inside. We walked in and his mom is there.
"Hi, Ms. Kirishima's Mom!" Dunce Face almost yells. Holy shit that kid is loud. She laughs.
"Hi, Kaminari. How's it going?" She asks.
"Normally." He answers, sounding sad. I frown and look at Shitty Hair. He looks worried. His mom smiles and nods.
"For me too." She says. They nod at each other. "How about you Bakugou?"
"Good. Middle school sucks." She laughs again.
"That it does. Now go, and try to get them to study for at least five minutes before the video games come on, okay? I know you can." She jokes. I nod and we all go upstairs. The two idiots are making it a race.

Timeskip brought to you by Cavetown

"I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones cause blue is your favorite color." I hear someone singing. Really well. I sit up and see Dunce face singing with headphones on. Well. I didn't know he could do that. I look at my phone. Midnight. I tap him on the shoulder. He jumps and takes off his headphones.
"Why the fuck are you awake at midnight and singing?" I see Shitty Hair sit up and rub his eyes.
"Denki?" He asks.
"W-well I have insomnia because of my quirk it gives me a lot of energy. And Cavetown is amazing." A new song starts softly seeping through the headphones. Life's all right in Devil Town...
"Hey Kamanari, c'mere." He does and I give him a big hug. Kiri joins in.
"Thank y'all. I love you." Kaminari mumbles.
"You're welcome Denks. I love you guys too." Kirishima says. Then they both look at me.
"Tch."
"We know you love us," Dunce says.
"Yeah, you guys know I do," I whispered as I slipped back into sleep.