Rabbits

Thank you to my IRL friend Jay for giving me a prompt. Not like I don't have eight drafts already, *nervous laugh*

Denki picks up his oldest daughter, Delilah. she smiles at him and he smiles back. 

"Ready to go see some bunny rabbits?"

"Yeah!" She cheers, clapping her hands. She looks so cute in her yellow dress. The family is going to take easter pictures of the kids and bunny rabbits. A friend of Ejiro's is a photographer and owns rabbits as a side hobby. Denki walks into the room where Kirishima is getting their nine-month-old daughter ready.

"How's it going Ei?" Denki asks. 

"Good! Doesn't she look so cute?" He holds up the infant, wearing a dress that matches her older sisters. Both of the adults coo at her. Then they hear the small explosion.

"Oh no." The two heroes say in unison, running into their son's room.

"JUST PUT THE DAMN THING ON!"

"NO!"

"What is going on in here?" Ejiro demands, the other two suddenly stopping what they're doing. 

"I don't wanna wear it!" Kenji wails.

"He won't wear the tie." Katsuki sighs.

Denki smirks, just a bit, before sitting down in front of his five-year-old son. 

"Kenji, sweetie, you don't have to wear it now, but will you put it on when we get there? Please, don't you wanna match your sisters?" Kenji's head snaps up to look at his sister's matching yellow dresses with pink sashes. Then down at his yellow shirt and the pink tie he refuses to wear.

"Okay Mama, but only once we get there! Not before." He states. 

"Fair enough. Now, let's get in the car! Time to go!" Denki says. Ejiro grabs the bag and walks the kids out to the car. 

"How are you so good with them?" Katsuki asks his husband. 

"I spoil them and then when I ask them to do stuff they do it. I don't know why." Katsuki just looks at him and shakes his head. After getting everyone into the car and the short drive to the photographer's house, they are in a grassy backyard with rabbits hopping all around. The photographer had introduced herself as Lilly and said that they could just play with the rabbits while she took pictures. So, for the next half an hour, they play with rabbits. 

"Alright, I think I've got some pretty good ones! Let me put them on a flash drive real quick and then you folks can be on your way." 

"Thank you, Lilly! It's so nice to see you again." Ejiro states. 

"Yeah! You looked a lot different in middle school, that's for sure." They both laugh, and Lilly goes inside the house to upload the pictures. All three men watch as Delilah picks up one of the rabbits and plops it on her sister Emily's lap. The children play with the small animals some more until Lilly comes back out with the flash drive. Katsuki pays her and they get in the car, all three children falling asleep in their seats.