Sick

All my life I've been told the same thing, fill your parent's cups before your own. Simply put, put others before yourself. So when Eijiro got sick, taking care of him was my top priority. 

"Hey, babe. I brought you some tea and toast." I kissed him gently on the forehead. "But first I'm gonna take your temp, okay? And you're gonna have to take some meds." Bleary red eyes blinked up at me.

"Okay, mousy." I put the thermometer under his tongue and waited for the beep. 101 degrees.  

"You've got a bit of a fever. Nothing too bad, but I bet you feel pretty bad. Lemme help you sit up and you can take your medicine, okay babe?" He nodded and I helped him sit up. I grabbed a water bottle and fed him the medicine. "You should eat a couple bites of toast now, or else the medicine will mess with your stomach."

"Thank you for taking care of me, Denki. I love you so much mouse."

"I love you more Ei." Suddenly the door banged open. 

"Sparky, Shitty hair, you're gonna make us late... What's wrong with Ei?"

"He's got a fever."

"I'll got tell Aizawa that you'll be absent today. I'll take care of him tomorrow if he's still not better."

"Thank you, Blasty. I love you."

"Yeah, Kitten. Love you." Eijiro echoed. Katsuki's face flushed.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you idiots too." 

I've been sick, so short fluffy sick fic!