truth revealed !!!!

( this is the continuation when Mayank tried to hit ahaan but hit ishqi instead of him. Ahaan took her to the hospital. Ahaan Kartik were waiting outside and ishqi was in the operation theater)

Ishqi was fighting with death and was unconscious. Outside the operation theater, ahaan was conscious physically but his mind was completely blank. Teen ghante ho chuke the but ahaan ko na khane Ka hosh tha na peene Ka. All he could think was of ishqi.
He knew ki khi na khi ishqi ki iss halat ki wajah Woh khud h. Har beete pal ke Saath ahaan Ka sabr aur toota ja rha tha. Na koi doctor use Kuch bta rhe the na hi nurse.
Use samajh hi nhi aa rha tha ki Woh kya kare .

Kartik was continuously looking at him. Kartik ne Apne Bhai ko Kabhi ese nhi Dekha tha , not even jab unhe business mein bahot bada loss hua tha , not even jab ahaan apni mom ko akele mein miss karta tha . Kartik unhe samjhana Chahta tha but use pta tha ki ab Bhai tabhi shant honge jab unhe ishqi ki koi news milegi.

AT THE RESORT

Raj aur Sonu Khana lekar hospital ke liye Nikal rhe the but ahaan ne unhe aane ke liye mana Kar Diya.
Dadi , Ginni and sarla were only taunting ishqi . Chachi was consoling maasi.

AT The HOSPITAL

It's been 6 hours and but doctors were not giving them any news about ishqi's recovery.
After some time , operation theater ki lights band hui and doctor came out and said ," Mr Malhotra , Patient is completely fine and sleeping because of the medicines , you can take her home tomorrow."

Ahaan ke Dil ko Jaise sukoon Mila. All his ears wanted to listen ki ishqi thikh h . Ahaan hugged Kartik . Kartik asked doctor ,"Kya hum patient se mil sakte h ." Doctor agreed.

Kartik ko pta tha ki abhi Bhai ko ishqi ke Saath akele rehna tha unhe ishqi se bahot Kuch kehna tha . So he took the priscription from the doctor and went to take the medicines.

Ahaan went inside to meet ishqi.
His ishqi was lying down unconscious in from of him. He took her hand in his hand and kissed it softly. He put her hand on his cheeks and started crying.

" tum mujhe chodh Kar kese Jaa rhi thi. Kya zaroorat thi tumhe mujhe bachane ki. Khud ko bahot badi action star samajhti ho....tumhe pta bhi h meri kya halat ho gyi thi , tum toh yahan behosh thi aur Mai Bhahar tumhe khone ke khyaal se har pal mar rha tha . Jaldi se hosh mein aa jao please , ek Baar please avm keh do , baat Karo mujhse , lado mujhse , chillao mujjpar but please Kuch bolo."

And he broke down and put his head on her hand. He knew that she is not listening to her but all he didn't knew that she was wide awake. She was listening everything.
Then she put her hand on his head and started Cressing his hair.

Ahaan saw her and thought ," did she heard everything."

And then Kartik entered .
" Ishqi tumhe hosh aa gya. Mai toh dar hi gya tha yaar. Waise Tumne ye khatron ke khiladi wala stunt Kiya kyu "

" Kartik , abhi use aaram Karne de Woh abhi jawaab kese degi , tujhe Jo bhi jaana h Mai bta dunga. Ishqi Tum rest Karo Mai doctor ko bta ke aata hu ki tumhe hosh aa gya", Ahaan said .

Kartik smiled mischievously ," Bhai protective and all."

"Shut up Kartik ", Ahaan said.

And he left. Kartik was taking to ishqi.
" Tumhe pta h ishqi Bhai kitne pareshan the. 6 hours se bas operation theater ke saamne hi baithe the. Na Kuch khaya na Kuch piya bas chup chap operation theater ko Dekh rhe the."
Ishqi was shocked but happy listening to Kartik

" Acha tum rest Karo Mai maasi ko lekar aata hu Woh bahot tention mein hongi "
Kartik said and left

Ahaan came to ishqi and gave medicine to her. He was looking intensionally in her. Ishqi's eyes were asking many questions from ahaan but she herself was not saying anything.

NEXT DAY
Doctors discharged ishqi.

IN THE PARKING AREA
Ahaan opened the door for ishqi but she refused to go with him and instead she sat in the another car with Kartik.
Ahaan's heart broke but Woh ishqi se kehta bhi kya.

At the resort ahaan gave her medicines and she said ," THANKYOU SIR "
"SIR ....SHE IS REALLY MAD AT ME 🥲 ", Ahaan thought.
To be continued...

************************************************************************

So this was my first attempt...do tell me if you like it
Next part coming soon