jealous ishqi and heer 2

All went to their rooms.
Ahaan enters and saw ishqi writting something in her diary. Ishqi used to write in diary about things she doesn't want to talk about to ahaan. Ahaan noticed and sat near her.

Ahaan: kya hua , aaj itni upset kyu ho
Ishqi ignored him.
Ahaan: are batao na..kya hua
Still ignored
Ahaan: Maine kuch kiya , mujhse naraz ho...bolo na ishqi....dekho tum gussa kar lo daat lo but chup mat raho. Meri wali ishqi kha hai. Woh toh kabhi shant nhi rehti
Ishqi: mujhe kuch nhi hua...aap jake so jaiye
Ahaan: ye wala jhooth tum auro ke liye rakhna mujhe toh batao , hua kya.
Ishqi: kha na ahaan ...I am fine
Ahaan : no you are not...I can sense something is wrong. You are sad. I can't see you sad ...batao na
Ishqi stood up for their and went to bed and sat on her side.
Ahaan also went and sat near her and held his ears.

Ahaan: dekho mujhe pta toh nhi maine kiya kya but I am sorry...Maine unintentionally tumhe hurt kar diya. Maaf kar do
Ishqi: main kyu maaf karu. Ab jaakar yaad aayi aapko. Lagta hai aapki mk sone chali gyi tabhi mere pass aa gye.
Ahaan : acha toh ye baat hain. Arey mai ignore thodi kar rha tha mahi aaj hi aayi hai isliye..bas...tum isliye naraz ho mujhse?
Ishqi: aur nhi toh kya
Ahaan started laughing
Ishqi: Maine koi joke mara hai. Aap has kyu rhe hain
Ahaan: somebody is jealous. Khi se jalne ki smell aa rhi hai.
Ishqi held his color : naam teen banda mean ek toh mai naraz hu aur aap has rhe hain.
Ahaan: are baap re itna gussa. Kyu?
Ishqi: kya kyu...aap na sirf aur sirf mere hain. Sirf mai aapko avm bol Sakti hu. Woh chipkali aapse itna chipak rhi thi aapne kuch kha bhi nhi. Ulta smile kiye ja rhe the
Ahaan: sorry ishqi ...woh meri purani dost hai kaafi din baad mili. I am sorry
Ishqi: it's okay but dabara esa kiya na toh
Ahaan: toh kya karogi? (Teasingly)
Ishqi: Abhi batati hu

She pushed ahaan on bed and sat on her stomach both legs on his both sides and held his color furiously and smooched him hard. Ahaan's didn't get time to shut his eyes. Before he can response ishqi pulled herself back and started kissing his neck. She opened his shirt and kissed his chest giving him love bites. "Ishh..ishhhqii..aahhh". He was a mourning mess right now. He tried to hold ishqi's hand but she jerked him.
"You can't touch me Mr. Malhotra"
Ahaan: " why , this is cheating."
Ishqi: "it's your punishment"
She continued her sweet torture. She licked his abs and started moving down. She removed his bottoms. Ahaan was naked now. She put his manhood in her mouth and started licking and sucking it. She was giving him a blow job. It was blowing ahaan's mind. He moaned more.
" No ishqiiiii...ahhh...l..let me touch you."
Ishqi went up and pinched his nipples and bite his ear lob and whisper " no , this is your lesson to not go near any girl." Ahaan : aaah..ish...ishu"..she complimented him ." You are so sexy and hot mr. Malhotra."
Ahaan: I am sorry , I promise I will never go near anyone.
Ishqi: no and now keep your mouth shut.
She gave another hickey on his abs and kissed his lips softly.
Ahaan was shocked as this was first time ishqi had taken the lead. Soon ishqi went up from him and ran into washroom. Ahaan also changed his clothes and sat on bed when ishqi came out and winked at him.
Ahaan: you are really bad. You didn't let me do anything
Ishqi: good night Mr. Malhotra
Ahaan: what good night...why are sleeping so far from me. Atleast come in my embrace.
Ishqi: no.... stay away.. don't touch me
Ahaan: ishqi , please how you even think that after what you did I can control my self
Ishqi: punishment ahaan punishment
Ahaan : please ishu..don't do this. I promise I will not do anything like this again. I will just stick to you. Please
Ishqi: okay okay...maaf kiya aapko..but apna promise mat bhuliyega warna you know what I can do.
Ahaan quickly went on her side of bed and hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately. It was a deep passionate juicy kiss of 3 minutes. Ishqi broke because of lack of oxygen but ahaan was not satisfied. He kissed her 4-5 times.
He took her in his embrace and smirked.
Ishqi: mujhe aapke chichore vichar pta hai. But Permission sirf hug karne tak ki thi. Chaliye ab soiye.
Ahaan: kya yrr ishu
Ishqi: aww mere cutu
He smiled and they both slept with ahaan's head near ishqi's chest and Ishqi's hand wrapped around him.

With kaeer
Kartik rang 4 times but she was not picking up the phone. He was hell worried.
Kartik pov
Kya hua hoga use. Jaakar dekhta hu. Ab jab tak dekh nhi lunga sukoon nhi milega.

He grabbed his car keys and went towards her home. He saw her sitting on the balcony. He again rang up to him. She again hung up.
She saw Kartik coming towards the door. She went down to open the gate as she doesn't want to disturb the neighbors. Kartik went inside the house and held his hand and pinned her to the wall. He was angry as she was ignoring him.

Kartik: kya hua...bol kyu nhi rhi mujhse

Heer: chodho mujhe Kartik

Kartik: nhi ...pehle batao

Heer: kyu batau....jao na apni sana ke pass

Kartik: ohoo... possesive ho

Heer: hn hu toh

Kartik: toh ye ki I am sorry baby. Are mai khi nhi jayunga aur khi bhi rahu wapas apni heer ke pass hi aa jayunga.

This melted heer's heart.

Heer: sacchi

Kartik: muchhi...ab smile kar do.

Heer kissed him on his lips quickly and they hugged each other.

To be continued
************************************************************************

Do tell me how it was
Toodles!!!!☺️