rhea's truth 2

So guys ...you all guessed it right
..it was Kartik's message. 😂😂 Was it that obvious???🤣 So here the story continues 😄
************************************************************************

Ishqi asked ahaan to go the function and she is coming after him.

Ishqi went to the parking area. Kartik was waiting for her. Kartik told her everything that he found about rhea. Ishki was shocked hearing Kartik's words. She was not wrong when yesterday she saw rhea going somewhere with someone and she told Kartik that that person must have a big connection to this rhea's pregnancy.

Flashback:

Previous night when ishqi was not able to sleep she  thought to sit in balcony and get some fresh air. At the time she saw rhea leaving resort with someone without informing anyone. And she was very much sure that the person was not avm.
She immediately called Kartik who was gone to the hospital searching for some proof  against rhea and trying to contact rhea's doctor .
"Kartik Maine just abhi rhea ko Kisi ke Saath jaate Dekha." Ishqi informed Kartik
"Mai bhi tumhe hi phone Karne wala tha. Mai just abhi hospital se Aaya aur Main parking area mein hu. Rhea ko Maine abhi Kisi ki car mein jaate Dekha hai. Mai unka peecha Karne ja rha hu." Kartik told ishqi.
Ishqi told Kartik not to talk to them or to come in front of them. She asked him to find out who the man is and where they both are going. If he have any connection with all this mess then tomorrow they both will go to confront him.

Flashback ends

She was shocked when Kartik told her " Woh pranay hai.....rhea Ka ex boyfriend aur rhea ke baby Ka real father"

Ishqi: " rhea ghumti toh ese hai Jaise bahu no 1 ke exam ko top Karke degree diwar pe Tang Rakhi ho. Uski degree toh Chinese Saman ke 3rd copy se bhi zyada fake hai.
Ek Baar iska raaz main avm ke samne le aau phir ise Itna dauda dauda ke peetungi ki iska bacha bhi chalne se pehle daudna seekh Jayega 😡😡"

"I know Bhabhi aap bahot risky ho but pehle Chale us pranay ko pakde." Kartik told ishqi.

They both went to pranay's house.
He opened the door and saw them and in no time he recognised them as rhea has already shown everyone's picture to him. He tried to close the door on their face but Kartik put his hand on the door and got in. He punched him very hard and asked him to tell the truth. He refused. Then ishqi asked Kartik to bring rope from car . She hold his color , slapped him very hard and kicked him on his balls. He was not able to stand. Then ishqi and Kartik tied him to the sofa and asked him the truth. He still refused. No ishqi's
Anger was on top floor. She took a hockey stick and said ," agar ab Tu Apna muh nhi kholega na toh Itna marungi ki seedha hospital ke bed par land karega." Kartik was shocked
Kartik pov
" Ohh bhaisaab....Bhabhi riski Hain ye toh pta tha but itni riski Hain ye nhi pta tha. Bhagwan Bhai ko aap hi bacha sakte ho. Ye toh gusse mein unse bhi do level up hai. 🤣😂😂
Bhai toh lifetime Ka risk le rhe Hain.🤣😂😂"

Finally pranay told them truth.
" Yes I am rhea's baby's father. When rhea got pregnant I was ready to take the responsibility but she refused to marry me because I am not as rich as her current fiance.
She told me to keep my mouth shut so that she can easily tell everyone that the child belongs to herfiance. She also told me she will give me a huge amount of money once she will be married. So I agreed."

Ishqi told him to not to tell anyone that he told her the truth," agar tune Kisi ko bhi bataya na toh apni 6 number wali sandal se Itna maarungi ki ye number Yaha se Nikal ke tere muh par chap Jayega. Lifetime ghumna padega 9 number ka tattoo Leke muh par."

He promised that he will not tell anyone. Kartik recorded his confession and they both went back to the resort. They both decided to tell the truth tomorrow to Everyone.

Next morning....rhea has arranged pre wedding shoot for her and ahaan. Ishqi didn't knew about this shoot. They were shooting on the terrace. Ishqi also went to terrace with Kartik to discuss there plan further. There she saw something and her anger was on next level.
She saw rhea sitting on ahaan's lap and has wrapped her arms around his neck. Ahaan's hand on rhea's waist.

Ishqi slowly spoke which was only audible to Kartik: " What the fudge!!!"

Kartik guessed that she is damn jealous and very very angry.
" Are Bhabhi , Bhai sirf photoshoot Karwa rahe Hain. Aap relax Karo."
He tried to camn her down.

She nodded her head but he knew that she is in ishqi riski mode and ahaan is in big danger.🤣😂😂

To be continued.....
************************************************************************

So it is the end for this part.
Next part coming soon
Do drop your ideas how you want ishqi to react with ahaan.
Till then.....
Toodles