romance is in the air 1

So next part is here...so I literally posted three parts in single day 🤣😂😂😂
But whatever...enjoy 🌼
************************************

AT THE DINNER TABLE

Ahaan signed ishqi to sit next to him. She refused as she was afraid of Sarla aunty guessing about their relationship. Ahaan acted to get upset. But still she didn't went to him and sat next to Kartik. Kartik was sitting in between ahaan and ishqi and rhea sat next to ahaan .

Ahaan: Acha ji toh iss Tarah tadpane Ka plan hai tumhara.. don't worry meri ishqi ...iska badla toh Mai lekar rahunga

Ishqi chukled. Even though she was not able to hear what he was mumbling but she read his eyes. She knew after dinner her naam teen Banda mean will not spare her 😂

This all didn't got unnoticed by the godfather Kartik. He guessed that maybe ahaan has expressed his feelings to ishqi and got angry that they both didn't told him about that.

Kartik : " waah Bhai , sab Kuch meri wajah se hua aur mujhe hi nhi bataya....ishqi Tumne bhi mujhe na bta Kar bahot galat Kiya...ab aap dono ko Mai bataunga."

Ishqi and ahaan exchanged looks. They both get that Kartik is angry from them and maybe he has the right to get angry. After all , without him they wouldn't be able to be together.

POST DINNER
Kartik went to his room without speaking any word to ishqaan.

Ishqi:  galat baat h avm aapko Kartik ko toh atleast bta dena Chahiye tha na...Dekho ab Woh aapki wajah se mujhse bhi naraz ho gya.

Ahaan: meri wajah se kyu ....tumhara devar h Tum bhi toh bta Sakti thi

Devar?? Ishqi blushed and ahaan quickly thought what he said right now ....he blushed as well.

Ishqi: Acha ...we will talk about it later ...pehle Kartik ko manaye.

Ahaan: hn but kese

Ishqi: Mai na Kartik ke liye pancakes banati aur us par thankyou likh Kar Uske kamre mein le chalte Hain

Ahaan: okay ......but tumhe pancakes banane aate Hain?

Ishqi: hn Kartik ne hi recipe batayi thi.
  NEXT MORNING

Ahaan requested the manager..if they can use the kitchen. He agreed

They both went to the kitchen. Ishqi asked ahaan ," Avm Woh maide Ka dibba utar denge."

When ahaan was getting the box the box fell from his hand on ishqi.
Now ishqi was all covered in maida.

Ishqi angrily: AAAVVVMMM

Ahaan: sorry ishqi let me help you to clean that.

He started removing maida from ishqi's hair and suddenly ishqi slipped and fell into ahaan's arms.
Their face was facing each other and their lips were very close to each other. They were looking into each others eyes. Ahaan without wasting another second pressed his lips on her lips. She couldn't resist and kissed him back with same passion. Then he bite her lower lip.
She couldn't resist but moan. Taking the advantage of that.. ahaan put his tongue in her mouth and deepend the kiss.. ishqi grabbed his hair gently .. put one hand on his nape. When they started feeling breathlessness they separate but they didn't want to stop what's going on but then they saw that they were in kitchen...ahaan looked in ishqi's eyes as he was asking for permission to proceed that thing further. They can sense the sexual tention between them. She answered yes with her eyes. Ahaan took ishqi in her arms and took her into his room and locked the door...

To be continued

************************************************************************
Do tell me if you liked what I right
Comment any emoji if you think I should post next part tomorrow morning