romance in office

( not suitable for all age groups. It includes mature content. Don't read if you are not comfortable. Also don't read further if you are going to judge me for this.)

Ahaan and ishqi argued last night on some stupic topics. They both were not on talking terms today. It's been 3 hours since they woke up but still these love birds were upset from each other.

On breakfast table
Ahaan: chachi gobhi ke parathe dena.

Chachi: ahaan aaj omlet and toast hai .... Parathe nhi hain breakfast mein.

Ahaan: kyu ...ohh....ab samjha tumne banaye hi nhi honge (looking at ishqi)

Ishqi ignored him and he left breakfast.

Dadi: puttar nashta toh karta ja

Ahaan: nhi dadi ....bhook mar gyi.

Ishqi also left from their.

Chachi: ishqi puttar Tu toh kar le breakfast.

Ishqi: nhi chachi ...meri toh logo ke akad Dekh kar hi pet bhar gya.

Ishqi and ahaan exchanged looks and went in opposite directions.

Ahaan in car: yaar isne gusse mein khana nhi khaya .... diabetic hai ye phir weak feel karegi.

He messaged Kartik to feed ishqi food.

Ishqi was in her room ...all angry and upset.
Kartik entered with breakfast.

Kartik: bhabhi khana laya hu .... Kha lo warna tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.

Ishqi: nhi mujhe nhi khana....le jao khana.

Kartik: arey bhabhi....agar jhagda unse kiya hai toh khud ki tabiyat kyu kharab kar rhi ho. Punishment deni hai toh bhai ko do. Unhe pareshan karo. Irritate kardo unko taaki dubara aapse jhagda na karein.

Ishqi mischievous mind got a plan and she smiled and hugged kartik.
" Kya idea diya hai Kartik , you are the best devar."

Kartik: woh toh Mai hu...chalo ab khana kha lo warna jo bhi plan kiya hai uske liye energy kha se aayegi.

Ishqi did her breakfast and went to kitchen and made gobhi ke parathe for ahaan's lunch. Then she went to her room and got ready to go to her husband's office.

Her look

Her look

At office.
Ahaan was working on laptop. Door opens and he looked at a beauty coming in there. Yes she was his wife who was looking like a yummy scope of vanilla ice cream. He couldn't took his eyes off from her.

Ahaan: ishqi tum yahan...ese
She didn't said anything and started opening lunch and served him.

Ahaan: ishqi ....kuch bologi

Ishqi: aap bhul gye hum baat nhi kar rahe. So don't talk to me and eat your food Mr. Malhotra.

Ahaan calls her pa inside and said," Julie I don't want anyone to disturb me until my next order and also close all the curtains.
Julie nodded in yes and left.

Ishqi was shocked , " aapne esa kyu kha."

Ahaan: " ab Malhotra group of industries ka CEO apni biwi se kaan pakad kar sorry bolta hai ...ye baat agar sabko pta chal gyi toh phir meri boss wali image ka kya hoga."

Ishqi blushed but covered it with anger ," mujhe aapki koi sorry nhi chahiye...aap khana khaiye mai chali."

Ahaan grabbed her wrist and made her sit on his lap.
" I am sorry na meri jaan. Next time tumhe nhi daatunga. Woh mujhe thoda gussa aa gya tha."

Ishqi without facing him ," thoda ...phir toh mujhe aapka zyada bilkul nhi dekhna. Mujhe aapse koi baat nhi Karni. Mere pass mat aaiye aap."

Ahaan: are sorry na baba. Ab esa nhi hoga. Aur kareeb .......acha ab samjha ye tumhara plan hai na mujhe pareshan karne ka...itni cute bankar office aayi ho aur Phir mujhe pass bhi nhi aane de rhi....tadpane ka plan hai madam ka."

Ishqi knew now she was caught.
She got up from his lap and sat on sofa. Ahaan sat near her and put his hand on her theighs. Ishqi felt sensation in her body. She tried to go away from there when he held her bare waist.

Ishqi: are u trying to seduce me so that I can forgive you.

Ahaan: no but is it working.

Ishqi looked in his eyes and was lost in them. Then he removed his hands and held his ears and said sorry. He was looking like a baby. Ishqi couldn't resist and hugged him. "It's okay and I am sorry too. Don't ever stop talking to me please ."

Ahaan: " as long as you promise me to not give me silent treatment."

Ishqi: promise

Ahaan: I love you.

Ishqi : I love you too. Chaliye ab khana khaiye.

Ahaan: I want to eat desert first.

Ishqi: but Mai toh meetha laayi hi nhi.

Ahaan: you are the desert. This dress looks so good on you

Ishqi blushed hard. Ahaan put his hand on her cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. But then he got up from their and sat on his boss chair.
(Yups he was teasing her and Ishqi knows that)

Ishqi went near him and sat on his laps. " Maine pareshan kiya toh badla le rahe hain"

Ahaan smirked and chuckled.
Ishqi noticed and sat on the chair opposite to him. She kept her legs on his table crossed.

He got up from his chair and went near her legs and put his hand on them and started moving hand upwards. Ishqi was feeling sensations in her bodies. She couldn't control and kissed ahaan. He was shocked by such quick actions but doesn't mean he didn't liked it. It was a rought kiss with biting and sucking each other's lips. Their lips were playing with each other and wrestling inside their mouth. Ahaan guestured ishqi to wrap her legs around him and she did so. He placed her on the office table and pushed her skirt up looking she was all wet there. He bring down her bottom to her knees and did wonders there with his tongue. Ishqi was continusely mourning. Ahaan put his fingers there. First one and then another and starting moving it. She couldn't take it more she kissed him.
Now it was Ishqi's turn to tease him. She put her clothes in placed and made ahaan sit on the boss chair. She undid her pant and started giving him blow job. She sucked licked his manhood. He was on next level of pleasures. He moaned.
Ishqiiii.....s...sto..stopp.

But she was in mood to tease. She didn't stop. Finally ahaan grabbed her shoulders and took her in his arms and kissed. They both were happy and together.

In evening they went to dinner. They both were deeply in love and enjoying each others company. Finally they both went to home , took shower together and cuddled whole night.

************************************************************************ How was it? Do let me know
Toodles