ahaan the sweetheart

Ahaan went to kartik's room and sat on bed. Woh Soch rha tha ki Woh Kartik ko bataye ya nhi uski problem because Kartik will tease him for life. But use kya pta tha ki Kartik ko shuru se sab pta hai.

Kartik looked at ahaan's face and giggled," Bhai Aapke tote kyu ude hue Hain."
Ahaan didn't responded as he was still confused about telling him.
" Ohoo...toh kamre se nikale jaane Ka esa asar hua hai ki ahaan the mahaan ki bolti bhi band ho gyi." He laughed. Ahaan was shocked as Kartik knew everything , " tujhe kese pta ki......ohhh...toh tujhe pehle se pta tha ki ishqi mujhse kyu naraz hai aur tune mujhe bataya bhi nhi...you traitor...Tu Bhai se zyada Bhabhi Ka saga ho gya hai ". Ahaan took a cushion in anger threw it on Kartik.
Kartik: " Bhai aap yahan help Lene Aaye ho ya mujhe maarne. Mai seriously Bhabhi ki team mein shift ho jayunga phir aapko garden mein Sona padega."
Ahaan gave him angry looks. Then kartik was feeling bad for him so he told him to do something romantic for ishqi. " But romantic Karu kya", ahaan was confused.
Kartik: koi esi date plan Karo jisme sab ishqi ki Pasand Ka ho.
Ahaan loved the idea and then went to make arrangements.

IN EVENING
Ahaan messaged ishqi and called her in the garden. But she refused. Then he called her and said ," tum khud aaogi ya utha Kar leke aau."

"Aapki ye dhamkiyan Kisi aur ko sunana. Mai nhi aane wali." Ishqi refused to come and cut the call.

"Ishqi now you will got to know ki ahaan veer Malhotra kya cheez hai." Ahaan thought and went to ishqi's room.

Ahaan without knocking entered in ishqi's room and grab her waist and pulled her towards him.
Ahaan: "Kyu pareshan Kar rhi ho Itna...bahot Maza aata hai mujhe tang Karne mein. Chalo na I have to show you something."
Ishqi: "mujhe Aapke Saath khi nhi jaana. Aap toh uthake le jaane wale the. Dhamki toh badi jaldi de dete hai. Ye sab Aapke bas ki nhi "
It was an attack on ahaan's ego and he lift her up in his arms in bridal style and took him to the garden. Ishqi shocked ahaan rocked.

In the garden ishqi saw pav Bhaji stall. " Pav bhajiiiii" she shouted in excitement.

Ishqi : " ahaan ye pav Bhaji Aapne arrange ki" He nodded yes. " But aapko toh street food Pasand nhi. Aap toh hifi Khana khate ho na."
She asked him.

Ahaan made ishqi blushed when he said ," but tum aur tumhari Hasi toh Pasand hai na."

Then he asked pav Bhaji bhaiya to make one plate pav Bhaji. Ishqi," Bhaji extra teekhi aur pav bilkul makhan maarke."
Then ishqi ate pav Bhaji and she loved it. She was smiling like a kid.
Ahaan was continuously staring at her. He was lost in her eyes. Ishqi noticed that and took a bite and put it in ahaan's mouth and brought him back in his senses. Then they both fed each other and enjoyed the dinner.
Ahaan apologized to her and said ," sorry ishqi but that photoshoot plan was of rhea and dadi forced me to do that. I can't turn her down. Then rhea sat on my lap as photographer told us to pose like that and I can't deny her in front of those photographer as she was my fiance. I promise I will never do it again."

Ishqi was lost looking at him as how innocently he was saying sorry. She was feeling the love that was in ahaan's heart for her. She hugged him very tightly and forgave him.
Then was going back toh her room but ahaan told her to come in his room as he has one more thing for her.
She entered and say her favourite choco lava cake on the table. Ahaan asked her to cut that cake and celebrate their love.
She cut the cake and fed ahaan.
Ahaan:" tum bhi toh Khao." He was going to cut the piece but she asked him to sit on the bed as she will cut and bring the cake.

She took cake on her finger and went to ahaan. She sat on her lap.
Ahaan was shocked by her sudden action , " kya Kar rhi ho."
"Shhhh....Kitna Bolte Hain aap. Cake kha rhi hu aur kya Kar rhi hu."
She made him quiet and put cake on ahaan's lower lip and started sucking it.
" Sugar free cake tha na isliye meetha add Karna pada." Ishqi said innocently. Then she put cake on ahaan's neck and started sucking and bitting it. Ahaan was liking what she was doing with him. She left a dark mark on his neck. Then she opened first two buttons of his shirt and kissed his chest. Ahaan always wanted ishqi to take control while doing such things so he was enjoying it very much. Then she kissed his neck again, then his chin , cheeks and finally lips. She sucked his lips harshly, bite it. He moaned. Her tongue pushing past his teeth to the moist space within. He also replied the kiss with same passion. They both were lost in each others taste . After 3 minutes they broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. Ahaan was looking intensely in her eyes. He was loving what he was watching. She couldn't stare any more at him as she was feeling shy. So she hugged him and put her head on his chest.
He took her tightly in her arms.

He whispered in her ears ," I wish ye  rhea pehle hi meri lap mein baith jaati toh pehle hi Mai sorry bol Deta aur ye forgiveness mujhe pehle mil jaati. Iss Tarah ki forgiveness me liye toh Mai dubara use apni lap mein bithane ko taiyaar hu." He smirked.

Ishqi broke the hug and grabbed his collar ," don't you dare Mr ahaan veer Malhotra. Only I have right on you , your soul , your heart and your body. You are mine . Agar next time esa hua na toh forgiveness nhi punishment milegi. Kha jayungi aapko."

Ahaan loved that how much she is possesive about him. He thought of teasing her and said ," toh kha jao na. Roka kisne hai."
She blushed and hide her face in his chest. He laughed and hugged her tightly and said ," don't worry. I promise tumhe Kabhi nhi chodhunga. You are my life ishqi."

Then they both slept hugging each other.

Next morning ahaan was late for breakfast as he and ishqi were still sleeping. Kartik went to call him and saw them together. First he took a picture of them. Then he ....

To be continued ...
************************************************************************

Do tell me how it was.
Till then keep thinking everyone's reaction when they will get to know about ishqi and ahaan's relationship.
Toodles 😁😁