thankyou Kartik and broken ishqi

Ahaan also got fresh and changed into fresh clothes. Then they both went to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

Ishqi decorated pancakes with fresh seasonal fruits and wrote thankyou with Nutella on it....then they both went to kartik's room

They Knocked at Kartik's room he opened the door and went inside the room without smiling. Soon then ahaan and ishqi enter in the room and ishqi hugged him very tightly and so did ahaan....he smiled and hugged them both back.
Then ishqi gave him the pancakes and both said THANKYOU.
He said ," ek hi shart par maaf karoonga."

Both asked together," kesi shart."

"Bhabhi ko mere liye bhi koi Achi si dhoondhni padegi", he smiled

Ishqi and ahaan both blushed when Kartik addresses ishqi as Bhabhi.

" Are waah Bhai , Bhabhi Ka toh samajh aata h but you too, blushing and all." He teased ahaan.

"Tu....Tu pancakes kha na", ahaan stammers

Suddenly ahaan tried to take a bite from the pancakes but Kartik refused," aap Bhabhi se banwa Lena ye mere thankyou pancakes hai....waise bhi ab lifetime aapko Bhabhi ke haath ka hi Khana Khana h."

Ishqi was blushing hard and ran from there....then Kartik noticed that she is wearing ahaan's clothes.
He smiled and asked," Bhai ye ishqi ....I mean Bhabhi me kiski hoodie aur shoes daale Hain."

Ahaan knew that he was caught and just to hide his blush he angrily said ," shut up Kartik."

Then Sonu entered in the room and asked," Bhai ishqi Milli mujhe bahar, usne Jo shoes aur hoodie pehni thi Woh Aapke the na . Use kisne diye."

Kartik: oh zero iq ...Bhai ke Hain toh Bhai ne diye honge na

"Chup Kar cheepde , Bhai ne aaj tak mujhe aur tujhe nhi diye Woh ishqi ko kese de denge" , sonu asked

"Hn hn Bhai bataiye , ishqi ko kese de diye Aapne" Kartik asked to tease him.

First time ahaan veer Malhotra was tongue tied and was blushing so hard. His cheeks became crimson red.

"Cheepde Bhai Itna blush kyu Kar rhe h", Sonu asked Kartik in his ears.

Kartik spoke out loud," ab Tu Bhai se bhabhi ke baare mein puchegi toh Woh blush hi karenge na."

"Kya Bhabhi...ishqi...matlab...ye kese hua...kab hua..aur mujhe kyu nhi pta", Sonu was shocked.

Kartik narrated the complete story to her and she went to ahaan and gave him a tight hug.

"Congratulations Bhai , finally aapko bhi pyaar ho gya and truthfully I like ishqi more than rhea. She is best for you", Sonu said

Ahaan hugged her sister and Kartik again ...he was very happy that his siblings accepted but worried how he will explain this to rhea.

After coming from Kartik's room he decided not to wait another moment and tell rhea everything.
He was going in rhea's room but suddenly dadi called everyone in the garden. Ishqi was present there too.
Dadi told everyone that tomorrow she will be announcing ahaan and rhea's marriage.
Sonu , Kartik , ahaan , Raj ( Sonu already told Raj everything) and ishqi were shocked.
When he tried to stop daadi and about to tell him the truth ...rhea came in between and said ahaan that she wanted to talk to him for a minute. Ahaan thought that it will be a good chance to tell rhea everything. So they went to the poolside.

Suddenly Rhea hugged him and said ," Ahaan I am pregnant with your child".
He was shocked and said how , when , nothing has ever happened between us.

She replied that , "on the day of our engagement, when I came to your room , you were drunk and you were coming close to me , you fell into my arms and we felt each others warmth and then that happened."

Ahaan was shocked and couldn't believe his ears. He tried to remember that night but he failed. But he believed that rhea will never say lie to him. He has to take the responsibility of this child.

After coming back from there , ahaan agreed to dadi and everyone became shocked. He was not able to look into ishqi's eyes who were asking him an explanation...who were filled with tears .....he knew that he hurt her ...he broke her heart. He wanted to tell her the truth.

After everyone left ...ishqi looked into ahaan's eyes and ran ..she was crying ...tears were rolling down from her eyes.

Ahaan ran behind her and so as soraj and Kartik.

Ishqi sat on the bench near the poolside and was crying loud.. ahaan pulled her into his arms and she broke down. She tried to go away from him but he just tightened his grip . She punched his chest but still he was not leaving her

To be continued...

************************************************************************

So I twisted the story too much
It is completely my imagination
Do tell me how it was