untootable love 2

She knocked at the door but got no response. She saw that the door was open . She went inside the room and saw that ahaan is sleeping hiding his face in the pillow.

She sat near him and creased his hair. He was so lost that he didn't pay any attention to that.

Ishqi : Acha ji , abhi toh keh rhe the I love you ishqi aur abhi hi ignore bhi Karne lag gye. Hey bhagwan , Abhi toh Shaadi ki date bhi announce nhi hui. Ek Baar Shaadi ho gyi toh Banda Kabhi Yaad bhi nhi karega.

Ahaan was shocked seeing her. He quickly grabbed her into a hug. He can't believe that she was there. He thought that he lost her. He lost his first love. He lost his ishqi.

Ishqi: bus bus zyada makhan lagane ki zaroorat nhi hai , naraaz toh Mai abhi bhi hu , manana toh aapko padega mujhe but usse pehle ye Khana kha lijiye. Dupahar se kuch nhi khaya aapne.

He was continuously looking in her eyes and asked after all this you still care for me.
Ishqi took one bite in her hands and put in his mouth and said ," Ab pyaar Kiya hai toh fikar toh Apne aap hi Hoti hai. Tab bhi aapki fikar Karti jab aapki Galti Hoti but ismein toh aapki koi Galti hi nhi thi. Jo hua Woh kismat thi use badal toh nhi sakhte ."

Ahaan didn't knew that his bubbly ishqi can behave so maturely. He thought what exactly he did to have her. " Tum mujhe chodh Kar toh nhi jaogi na." Ahaan asked

"Jaana toh mujhe padega avm.... Ab aap sirf rhea ke hain. Mai door nhi jayungi toh rhea ko uska haq Kabhi nhi mil payega." Ishqi said with a broken heart. Even she knew that all this was a part of her plan she still felt pain in her heart. At that time she realised how much she loved him.

Ahaan grabbed her wrist and Pulled her towards him and hold her waist tightly and said ," Ahaan sirf ishqi ka hai. Mere Dil mein sirf ishqi hai aur wahi rahegi. Kisi aur ke liye koi jagah nhi hai. Rhea meri wife nhi hamare baby ki mummy banegi. Mai uski respect aur care karoonga but pyaar nhi. Mai sirf tumse pyaar karta hu aur tumse hi karta rahoonga Chahe tum kitni door chali jao but rahogi tum yahi." He put ishqi's hand on her heart making her blush hard.

He asked her if she will stay untill his wedding. He wanted to spend last few days with her. She agreed.
He hugged him and was about to kiss her forehead but stopped.

Ishqi was shocked and said ," kya hua , Ruk kyu Gaye."

Ahaan with teary eyes , " you are not mine any more. You will leave me and you will find someone else.
I can't come close to you now."

Ishqi kissed on his tears and said ," "agar ahaan sirf ishqi Ka hai toh ishqi bhi sirf ahaan ki hai. Aur ek galat bande ke saath almost Shaadi Karke aur Apne right bande ko Kisi aur ke Saath Shaadi karta Dekh ab Mai Kisi aur se pyaar kya bharosa bhi nhi Kar Sakti."

Ishqi feared that if she failed to prove rhea's truth , she will lose his avm. Her eyes got teared and she left from there.

Ahaan felt bad that he broke her heart. He wanted to fix things but nothing was in his control now.

Kartik saw ishqi and stopped her. Pulled her in a hug ," don't worry ishqi , hum dono milkar rhea Ka sach samne lagenge. Ishqaan ko koi alag nhi Kar Sakta. Meri Bhabhi sirf ishqi banegi. After all avm ko 1921 se 2021 mein sirf tum hi update Kar Sakti ho."

She chuckled and they both went to kartik's room to discuss their plan.

To be continued
************************************************************************

hope you all liked it.... sorry but can't post next part before Sunday.
Currently busy with my exams this week.
Have an amazing week!!!!!!