rhea's truth

In Kartik's room, ishqi and Kartik were discussing the plan

Ishqi: "Are you sure na ye plan work karega. Are thodi si bhi problem hui toh Mai avm ko kho dungi. Mai esa nhi Kar Sakti. I can't even imagine myself without him."

Kartik: "Aap tention mat lo Bhabhi. Agar aap Bhai ko khona afford nhi Kar Sakti toh Mai bhi rhea ko apni Bhabhi banne nhi de Sakta. Mai koi gadbad hone nhi dunga because Aapke devar se pehle Mai Aapka friend hu. Aap ko mere hote hue Kisi chiz ki tention Lene ki zaroorat nhi."

Ishqi hugged Kartik and thanked universe for being the car theif for avm because of it she not only got her love but also got a best friend like Kartik.

Next day it was ahaan's and rhea's mehendi function.
Everyone was gathered in the garden area.

Rhea was all dressed up and was sitting on the couch. She was waiting for ahaan.

Rhea's outfit:

Ahaan didn't wanted to attend the function but he didn't have any option

Ahaan didn't wanted to attend the function but he didn't have any option. Then he came down with Raj and Kartik. He was looking very handsome.
Ahaan's outfit:

Rhea came and hugged him but as usual he didn't reciprocate the hug

His eyes was searching for ishqi.

Rhea: "you are looking very handsome ahaan. Bilkul mere sapno ke prince ke Jaise. Mai kesi lag rhi hu?"

"Hmm nice", he said with a forced smile. He was only searching for ishqi but she was no where to be found.

Soon a group of boys came to meet ahaan. They were his friends.
"Finally Bhai, Teri bhi Shaadi ho rhi h. Congratulations. Finally koi tere Saath bore hone ko taiyaar ho gyi.🤣"
They joked.

Ahaan ko normally uss baat par hasna Chahiye tha but he ignored. He was still looking for her lady love. Use laga ki Woh nhi aayegi. Woh hurt hai bahot zyada. Woh kese ye function attend Kar payegi.

Ahaan bahot gehri Soch mein dooba tha. He was physically present there but mentally absent. Suddenly someone patted on his shoulders.
Woh turn hua aur uski aankhen khuli ki khuli reh gyi.

Yes you guessed right. Woh ishqi thi. She was looking drop dead gorgeous. Ahaan was mesmerized by her beauty.
Ishqi's outfit:

" Are avm , kha kho gye

" Are avm , kha kho gye. Bataiye na?" She asked but he was not in this world. She snapped her fingers to bring him back in his senses.

"Hn...kya..kya batau?" He came back from his ishqaan land and noticed that ishqi was asking something.

"Are Mai itni Der se Puch rhi aur Aapne Kuch suna hi nhi. Are Mai koi Shaadi mein bajta bhopu hu Jo bha bha Karke bajti ja rhi hu aur aap apni hi duniya mein mast Hain. Bataiye na kesi lag rhi hu" she asked irritatedly

Ahaan: "gorgeous"
Ishqi: "hainn...gor..kya ?..aap phir apni hifi English bolne Lagi. Achi nhi lag rhi kya"
Ahaan: "nhi nhi bahot pyaari lag rhi ho. Itni ki meri nazar hi Nahi hat rahi"

She blushed and ran from there.
She was standing all alone then soraj and Kartik came to her.
They introduced her to ahaan's friends.
(Ahaan's friends name are Varun, mahir and Rohan)

Varun: "Wow ishqi, you are looking very pretty"
Ishqi: thankyou , you are looking good too
Mahir: are you single?
Ishqi can't say the truth so she nodded yes.
Then Sonu came ," chalo bha... I mean ishqi tum bhi mehendi lagwa lo." She took ishqi with her.

Dadi called ahaan : ahaan puttar . Tu udhar kya Kar rha hai. Yahan aa rhea ke pass baith.
She forced him to sit with her but he was only looking at ishqi.

Rohan to ishqi : If you don't mind can we dance?

Before she answers,
Rohan took ishqi's hand in his hand and took him to the dance floor.
Mahir and Varun also joined them.
Ahaan was looking at them continuously with jealousy. Use nhi Pasand uski ishqi ko koi aur chue.
He was getting jealous. But suddenly his jealousy turned into anger. He saw Rohan grabbed ishqi's waist and put her up in the air.
He couldn't control any more. He went to ishqi and said with a fake smile ," excuse me , ishqi Tumhe maasi bula rhi h" and hold her hands and took her with him.

Ishqi : "Avm aapne jhooth kyu bola. Mujhe maasi nhi bula rhi"
Ahaan: "tumhe kese pta Woh bula rhi thi"
Ishqi: "esa ho hi nhi Sakta. Maasi so chuki Hain. Ab bataiye aap mujhe wahan se kyu laye."
Ahaan angrily : " tum kese Kisi aur ke Saath dance Kar Sakti ho. Koi tumhare kareeb nhi aa Sakta. Tum kese unhe Apne aap ki chune de rhi thi.?"
Ishqi: "Ohoo toh avm naam teen band mean jealous ho rhe the?"

He pinned her to the wall and said possesively ," hn ho rha tha . Bahot ho rha tha. Tumhe chune Ka hi nhi balki aankh Bhar ke dekhne Ka, tareef Karne Ka aur dance Karne Ka haq sirf Mera hai. Mai Kisi ke Saath ye share nhi Kar Sakta."

Ishqi was impressed by this side of ahaan. She blushed hard. She put her hands on his nape and pulled him towards her. He grabbed her waist. He started leaning in to kiss her so did she. But he stopped in between. He remembered that he was getting married to rhea and kissing ishqi will be unfair to both rhea and ishqi.
Ishqi quickly get why he stopped.
She looked in his eyes and said ," Mai samajh Sakti hu ki aap na rhea ko dhokha de sakte Hain na mujhe. Aapki isi Ada par toh mujhe har Roz pyaar aata hai. "

Chaliye function mein chalte Hain. They were going to the function when a messaged popped on her phone
" Car is ready. Come to the parking area."

To be continue...
************************************************************************

It was my last exam today and so I wrote this part and updated a day early.☺️☺️
Will post next part by tomorrow's evening and do tell me how was this part.
Untill then keep guessing who messaged ishqi and where is she going ⁉️
Happy weekend!!!!!🤟🏻✌🏻