rhea's truth 3

Then ishqi went to the garden to have breakfast. Everyone was present there except rhea and ahaan as they were doing the photoshoot. Dadi asked Kartik to call them as well.

After few minutes , they both arrived. Ahaan sat next to ishqi and rhea sat next to Kartik. Ishqi was very angry. She told rhea ," Rhea tum meri seat par baith jao afterall avm ke side mein tumhe hi baithna Chahiye na."
Ahaan was confused that what the hell was she doing. He asked ," ye tum kya Kar rhi ho." Ishqi , " abhi toh aap dekhiye Mai kya kya Karti hu."
Rhea and ishqi exchanged seats.

Kartik in ishqi's ears ," Bhabhi gusse mein bhul mat jaiye ga rhea ko door Karna bhai ke pass nhi "
Ishqi realised what she did.

Dadi:" toh rhea ho gya photoshoot."
Rhea: "hn daadi , bahot Acha hua aur romantic bhi , humne decide Kiya hai ki Kal Shaadi mein hum photos ko decoration Ka part bhi rakhenge. Right ahaan?"
Ahaan was still confused with ishqi's behaviour so he didn't payed attention to what rhea is saying .
"Ahaan, ahaan , kha kho gye , Mai Shi keh rhi hu na" she asked him.
He nodded yes. Now ishqi couldn't control . She was about to burst but Kartik told her to calm down.
Kartik,"pehle sach bta do phir gussa Kar Lena. So what say , sab hai yahan manager ko hall ready Karne ke liye msg Kar du."
Ishqi nodded yes.

After breakfast, ishqi asked everyone to come to the main hall. She wanted to show something to everyone.
Ahaan asked to her : " kya dikhana hai ...batao toh Shi."
Ishqi:" bataungi , sabko bataungi hall mein aur aapko toh specially bataungi ... Miliye aap mujhe baad mein. Aesa batungi ki lifetime Yaad rakhenge."
Kartik giggled as he knew what she meant by "bataungi" 😂🤣

Everyone came to the the hall.
Ishqi : Ab sab aa gye hai toh rhea you tell , sabko sach tum bataogi ya Mai batau.
Rhea was shocked and afraid that ishqi might knew the truth. She stammers," k..k..kesa sach"
Ishqi: mujhe pta tha tum nhi bataogi. Toh Maine tumhara kaam asaan Kar diya. Rhea is pregnant.
Everyone was shocked and started looking at ahaan with eyes full of questions.
Ishqi: unhe nhi mujhe dekhiye... actually mujhe bhi nhi iss projector ko dekhiye aur please zoom Karke dekhiye.
Kartik played pranay's confession.

Everyone was shocked.
Dadi: rhea ae ki hai , tu toh itni sanskaari hai. Tu esa kese Kar Sakti hai.
Ahaan : how dare you rhea. Tumne sirf paiso ke liye Apne is baby Ka baap mujhe bna Diya. How can you do this. And Mr and Mrs Mehta aap dono ne bhi rhea ko support Kiya. What type of family you are. How you all dare..
Rhea cuts ahaan in between : it's all because of you. You are so boring. How can you even think you can have a girlfriend. Agar tum ameer nhi hote toh Mai kabka tumhe chodh Kar chali jaati. Tum Jaise se koi pyaar to kya...
Before she completes her sentence, ishqi gave a tight slap on her face.
She looked at ishqi with anger. " You destroyed my plan. Chodungi nhi Mai tumhe"
" Chodenge toh ab hum tumhe nhi... inspector arrest her." Kartik entered with police.
They arrested rhea. Ishqi told them how she and kartik found about rhea.
Dadi , sarla and Ginni appreciated her. Everyone was shocked by their sudden change. They still don't like ishqi but definitely they are not thankless people.
Sonu hugged ishqi ," Bhabhi first you saved me now Bhai...you are an angel."
Kartik : " Maine bhi help Kari hai but iss Bhai ki contribution ki koi kadar hi nhi hai."
"Life mein pehli Baar Tu Kisi kaam aya hai cheepde." After saying this Sonu hugged Kartik.
Ahaan also hugged kartik and thanked him.
He went to ishqi but she ignored him. She started going from there then ahaan hold her hand and stopped her , " tumhe kya hua hai."
"You Mr. Ahaan veer Malhotra meet me in your room." Ishqi left after saying this.
Ahaan was not able to understand Whereas Kartik was giggling continuously.
"Oye chepde, Tu Itna kyu has rha hai." Sonu asked.
Kartik told soraj everything and they also started laughing. Ahaan left for his room and Kartik and soraj went behind him.

As soon as ahaan opened the door of his room , he received a flying cushion on his face.
"What the fudge!!"  He was shocked.
Soraj and Kartik were watching this from a distance. They all laughed.
As ahaan enters in the room , he received one more cushion and one more and one more. Ishqi doesn't let him enter the room.
Ahaan: tum sach mein khishki ho gyi ho. Kya Kar rhe ho . Hua kya.

Ishqi : "Hua kya , bahot shock Hain na ladkiyon ko god mein bithane Ka. Aaj Aapke saare shauk utarti hu main. Aur kya photos click Karke Shaadi ki decoration mein lagaenge . Lagta hai Kuch zyada hi update ho gye Hain. Din bhar Jin sanskaaro ki pungi bajate Hain , dhundhora peete rehte Hain , unke kya pakode Tal Kar kha gye."

Ahaan: what's pungi and dhindhora

"Abhi bhi aapko meri language sudharni hai. Abhi batati hu ...this ishqi is very risky ..... Mr ahaan veer Malhotra..nikaliye mere kamre se" Ishqi pushed ahaan out of his room.
"But kamra toh Mera hai , how can you..... before he completes his sentence ishqi smashed the door on his face. Ahaan couldn't digest what just happened with him.

Soraj and Kartik were shocked. They tried but can't control their laughter.  Mighty ahaan veer Malhotra who do whatever he wants is thrown out of his room by his lady  and he is helpless to do anything. 😂🤣 Then They left for their room so that ahaan couldn't notice him.

Then ahaan went to Kartik's room as no other option was left to him instead of asking help from kartik.

To be continued....
************************************************************************

So this is all for today.
Toodles