caring husband

One fine morning , ishqi was sleeping and ahaan was in her arms. They both were cuddling. Ishqi was feeling pain in her stomach. She woke up because of that. She felt something wet near her vagina. She released ahaan from her arms and went to bathroom and yes her guess was right...she was having her periods.

Ishqi pov
Ohh ishqi , tu bhi na shaadi ke chakar mein apni date hi bhul gyi. Ughhh these cramps. Yrr bahot pain ho rha hai. Kash iss waqt mai maasi ke paas hoti atleast mai aaram toh kar sakti but yahan mai kise batau. Ahaan ko bolne mein awkward lagega. Ugghh kaam toh karna padega warna sabko kya bolungi.

She got freshen up and changed her clothes. Ahaan woke up and noticed that ishqi was not there.

Ahaan: ishqi...washroom mein ho
Ishqi: hn ahaan

She came out and ahaan pulled her towards him. He made her sit on his lap but she got up and ran away.

Ahaan pov.
Ise kya hua. Itna weird kyu behave Kar rhi hai.
(He went to washroom to freshen up. Suddenly he noticed wrapper of pad.)
Acha toh ye reason hai. But isne mujhe bataya kyu nhi. Mai puchta hu isse. Nhi ahaan , woh awkward ho gyi toh. But I know Kitna painful hoga iss time uska kaam karna. I have to do something.

He went downstairs.
Ahaan: ishqi nashta de do.

( She served him food. He noticed that she was walking slowly as her stomach was aching)

Ahaan: ishqi kya tum teen char din ke liye mere saath office chalogi. I need some help from you.

Ishqi: kesi help ahaan.

Ahaan: woh meri assistant kuch din ke liye chutti par hai and I need someone to handle her work. Tumhe kaam ka experience bhi hai toh I was thinking ki tum hi mujhe assist karlo. Agar tumhe koi problem nhi hai toh?

Ishqi: mujhe kesi problem hogi but ek baar dadi se toh puch le.

Dadi: isme mna karne wali toh koi baat hi nhi ...tu ja..Ghar ka kaam Ritu aur mai dekh lenge

Ishqaan: thankyou dadi.

Ishqi and ahaan went to office.
Everyone: good morning sir. Good morning ma'am
Ishqaan: good morning

In ahaan's office
Ishqi: boliye kya kya kaam karna hai.
Ahaan: woh mai tumhe bta dunga filhal tum jaake couch pe baith jao.

Ishqi sat on the couch. She was already feeling weak so she slept on the couch.

Ahaan: acha hai so gyi. Ghar pe rehti toh din bhar kaam mein lagi rehti.

Ahaan went near ishqi and put her head in his lap. He started caressing her hair and gave her a forehead ishqi.
He noticed that ishqi was continusely changing her positions as she was not able to sleep comfortably because of cramps.
Ahaan googled the ways to relief cramps. Then he asked peon to bring a hot water bag. He kept hot water bag on her stomach and immediately her face expression changed to relaxation. He smiled at her cute wife and continued his work on the couch.

After some time , ishqi woke and look around. She remembered that she was in office. She looked at the hot water bag and got confused. Ahaan didn't noticed that she woke up. She started getting up.

Ahaan: kya hua ? Uth kyu rhi ho?
Ishqi: ahaan mai aapki help ke liye aayi thi aur so gyi. Aapne mujhe uthaya kyu nhi.
Ahaan: kyuki tumhe aaram karwane hi mai office laya tha.
Ishqi: kya ....matlab aapko pta hai but kese.
Ahaan: hn pta hai mujhe. Subah Maine Washroom mein pad ka packet dekh liya tha.

Ishqi became awkward. She started staring at floor.

Ahaan: ishqi isme awkward hone wali kya baat hai. Ye ek biological process hi toh hai. Isme itna bura feel Karne ki zaroorat nhi hai. Tum mujhe khud bta deti. I am your husband. Tumse related sab kuch mujhe pta hona chahiye na....even your period dates taki jab tumhe zaroorat ho mai tumhari care kar saku. Next time se tum khud bta dena mujhe.

Ishqi was teary eyes. She always lived among stereotyped people who always judge the girl who talk about periods.
She hugged ahaan and said ," thankyou avm, I love you."

Ahaan smiled. He hugged her. Then he gave her dark chocolate. She ate it. All day he took care of her. He also ordered her favourite food for lunch. In evening they went to ice cream parlor . On their home back , ahaan stopped the car in front of a mall. He asked isqhi to wait for him inside the car. After 20 mins , he came Back.
Ishqi: kya lena tha avm
Ahaan: ye lene the

Ishqi: kya lena tha avmAhaan: ye lene the

Ahaan: Raat ko tum inhe pehen lena

Ahaan: Raat ko tum inhe pehen lena. Tumhe comfortable rahega sone mein.

Ishqi loved both. She thanked universe for giving her such an understanding husband. She couldn't control but kissed him really hard ( she was doing not only  because of hormonal changes but also because she was touched by avm's care.) After 5 min they broke the kiss.

Ahaan: mujhe nhi pta tha thodi si care ka itha fayda hoga. Iska matlab jitni jyada care utna fayda. Shi kha na maine?

Ishqi smiled.
They both went home. After dinner , they both went to their room.

Ishqi: ahaan thodi der balcony mein baithe.

Ahaan agreed. He sat On the couch near in balcony. Ishqi came and sat on his laps wrapping her legs around his waist ,head on his shoulder and arms wrapped around his nape. He kissed her neck and wrapped her arms around her waist. Soon ishqi slept on his shoulder. He took her to the bed without waking her up or changing her position. He made her sleep and tried to release himself but her hold was too tight. So he also layed next to her.

Ahaan's pov
Kitni pyaari lagti hai sote hue meri cutu. Hayeee .....iske dekhkar kise pyaar nhi aayega. I love you so much my love.

Ishqi mumbled in sleep: I love you too meri jaan.

He was astonished how she can listen to his heart even in sleep. He smiled at her , kissed her forehead and cheeks. He also slept then.

He took similar care of her and loved her in all 4-5 days. She was blessed and thanked universe thousands of times for sending her avm.

To be continued
************************************************************************

Sorry for late post ..... I am class 12th student so it is not possible for me to write daily. I write during my free time.

Do tell me how it was
Toodles