pool party

Ahaan Kartik and Raj were continuously looking at the girls.

Ishqi snapped her fingers in front of ahaan and said ," kha kho gye." He came out of his lala land.

Raj: wow meri sonurita ... You are looking very pretty.
Sonu: thankyou Raj.
Kartik: hn chipkali....aaj toh chipkaliyon ki super model lag rhi hai
Sonu: cheepde tune phir mujhe chipkali Bola
Kartik: super model bhi toh Bola uspar dhyan nhi gya tera
Heer and Raj: stop it guys
Kartik: btw heer , you are looking gorgeous too
Heer blushed and said : thankyou Kartik...tum bhi thikh hi lag rhe ho.
Sonu and Raj giggled.

Meanwhile they noticed that ahaan and ishqi were not there. Actually ahaan took ishqi to the corner.

Ishqi: avm aap mujhe yahan kyu le Aaye. Kisi din Dekh liya Charo mein se toh phir chidaenge.
Ahaan ignored what she was saying and pulled her towards him. He gripped her waist tightly. He was about to kiss her but she shouted ," dadi aap." He immediately freed her and looked here and there. She burst into laughter.

Ishqi: bahot intezaar karwaya tha na haldi par. Ab uska badla Lena toh banta hai na. Ab aap nhi aa sakte mere paas.

Avm : ishqi please aesa mat Karo. Baad mein le Lena badla. Abhi itni tempting lag rhi ho. Kese door rahu Mai tumse.

She giggled and ran from there. He made sad face and went to poolside.

Kartik: kyu Bhai Kaha gye the.
Heer: are jiju romance Karne gye honge ye bhi koi puchne ki bat hai.
Kartik: tumhe bada pata hai.
Heer: Tum mein common sense Hoti toh tumhe bhi pta hota.
Kartik: kehna kya chahti ho.
Heer: ab ye bhi samajh nhi aaya buddhu.

Ishqaan : stop it guys.
Ishqi : heer kyu mere devar ko chedh rahi hai.
Heer: ye irritate hota hua cute Lagta hai isliye.
Ishqi: ohooo.... You find him cute.
Heer : Yups ... little bit. Chal party enjoy karte Hain.

Then they all went in the pool and DJ played songs.
Soraj were dancing.
Ishqi took Kartik's hand and said ," chal Kartik dance karte Hain."
Heer also took ahaan's hand and asked," dance Kare jiju."
Ahaan nodded.

Kartik: Kitna tang karogi Bhai ko. I know subah Ka badla Nikal rhi ho
Ishqi: bahot wait Karaya hai inhone. Ab khud ko bhi Karne do.

Heer: don't worry jiju. I know ishqi tang Kar rhi hai but I am here na. Mai Karti hu aapki help.
Ahaan: Woh kese
Heer: aap party khatam hote hi room mein Chale jaana ....Mai ishqi ko bhej dungi.
Ahaan: nhi aayegi Woh
Heer: Woh Mai Dekh lungi ... Now enjoy.
Ahaan smiled.

Complete party ishqi was teasing ahaan. After some time raj holds Sonu's hand and took him to the room. Ahaan also went to his room.
Heer went to ishqi.

Heer: oye jiju ke stomach mein pain ho rha hai aur shayad ulti bhi ho rhi hai unhe.
Ishqi worriedly asked: kha hain Woh
Heer: room mein gye hai Apne.

Ishqi went to ahaan's room.

Kartik : Tumne Bhabhi se jhooth Bola na.
Heer: tumhe kese pta.
Kartik: tumhari aankhon mein sharat Dekh li Maine.
Heer: Acha aankhen padh Lete ho tum.
Kartik: sabki nhi bas Kisi Kisi ki. Waise tum free ho toh club Chale.
Heer: bahot forward ho. Okay change Karke milte Hain.
They both went to club.

With ishqaan
Ishqi: ahaan kidhar hai aap.

( Now it is mature content. Read only if comfortable)

Suddenly she felt someone's hand on her waist. She immediately recognise the touch.
Ishqi: avm...Acha toh Woh plan tha Aapka aur heer Ka.
Ahaan: ab tum khud toh aa nhi rhi thi toh Kisi ki help toh Leni thi na.
Ishqi: ye cheating hai.
Ahaan: Acha gussa baad mein ho Lena. Pehle Woh karle jisliye bulaya hai tumhe.
Ishqi blushed and turn towards ahaan. She kept her hands on his nape.
Avm: toh permission hai madam ki?
She pecked on his cheeks.
He smirked as he knew she has her consent.
He held her waist tightly and leaned to kiss her neck. He sucked her collar bones. She moaned - ahhh...haaann.
He was loving his name from her mouth.  He pressed his lips on hers.
He bit her lower lips and entered his tongue on her mouth tasting each and every corner. She was lost in his taste. Soon ahaan broke the kiss due to oxygen. But he was not satisfied so they kissed again
passionately. Then he turned her back towards him and removed her shrug. He kissed her back and started giving her marks. Moans were continuous which were encouraging him. She turned and hugged him. They were fitting each other perfectly. He started to unhook her bikini top. She hugged him more thigtly. Soon she was naked above her waist. He took her to bed and started sucking her nipples. He pressed her boobs tightly. She hold him and started removing his shirt. She gave love bites on his abs. He kneeded her hips. She digged her face in his chest. He removed his pants. Ishqi was continuously looking at his manhood with desire.
Ahaan: like what you see.
She blushed.
She removed her denim shorts and now was in bikini bottom only. Ahaan made her sleep on bed and started kissing her navel. She moaned again. She couldn't bear in anymore and wanted him to take her already. He thought of teasing her more.
He started removing her bottom with his mouth. She could feel his lips on her thighs. After few minutes , they both were completely naked. He looked at her as he was waiting for her permission. He kissed on her forehead and sucked her earlobe and asked ," may I continue."
Ishqi : " yes please don't stop."
He smirked and put his tongue in her womenhood.  He was doing movements there. Ishqi couldn't control anymore.." ahaaa...annn...plss...I can't take it anymore."
Ahaan smirked and bite her lower lip and asked ," say what you want me to do."
Ishqi : you know already.
Ahaan: I want to listen from your mouth.
Ishqi: ughh fine...take me in already.. please
Ahaan didn't wasted another covered both of them with duvet.
He inserted slowly while kissing her.
They tried several positions.
After some time they both were lying on the bed panting and sweating.
She was hugging him.
Ahaan: liked it?
Ishqi: loved it.
He kissed on her forehead.
Then he wore track pants and gave his shirt to ishki.
He made her wear that shirt. Then they both slept cuddling each other.
He held her tight in his arms.

To be continued...
************************************************************************

How was it ? Do tell me.
Toodles