Romance is in the air 2

(it's a mature content and involve love making ....read only if you are comfortable)
************************************

He took ishqi to the bathroom as she was still covered with maida.
He quickly brought a towel and asked her if he can help her to clean herself.

Ishqi : umm...Woh....aap she was shy but her eyes was speaking. They were telling that she has already surrendered her to him.

He smirked and turned her back towards him removing her hairs from her back and opened the Dori of her Kurta. He started cleaning her back with wet towel. His hands were on her waist holding her  tightly. He kissed her exposed back skin that he had cleaned just now. He started licking and giving her wet kisses. There was an electric sensation running in ishqi's body. He started biting her back softly and giving her love marks ...in return earning a moan from her.
They he turned her towards him pulling down her Kurta and exposing her breast skin... Now he started cleaning that skin and sucking her neck and chin...she crumbled her shirt...while kissing her neck he removed her Kurta completely and ishqi also removed his t shirt.
Soon there all clothes were somewhere on the floor and they were kissing each other intensionally.

He turned the shower on and started kissing her skin from her breast to her navel... She was out of control...she couldn't resist...she wanted him to do it now. Mourns were continuous. Her nails digged in his back. That pain was also sweet.
Ah..haa..aan...
She couldn't even speak properly. This time his name from her mouth was doing magic to him.

He pulled her towards him grabbing her waist.  Do you want me to stop?
She kissed her forehead and nodded no.
He took her to the bed and laid on the top of her. Holding both of her hands tightly...he covered him and her with a bedsheet.He was mesmerized with her beauty.
He started sucking her lips then her neck and then her nipples. She couldn't resist now. He was being mischievous now.
She quickly put her hands on his nape pulled him towards her and started sucking his neck. He moaned not once but twiced..
This was the end for him.
He put his finger in her vagina. He was feeling the warmth. She was enjoying the pleasure. And soon they made love...

After that they were laying under the sheets. She was hugging him tightly and he was hugging her too. He kissed her forehead like she was made up of flower petals

Soon when they both come to their senses ... She remembered that her clothes were wet not what will she wear. She asked if she can borrow any of his clothes. He quickly smiled and said ," if I am yours that means my everything is yours , you don't need permission."
She blushed.
She took a bathrobe and wore it and searched in the wardrobe for some clothes.

She found an oversized hoodie of him. It was oversized for him so it was enough to cover up to the top of her knees just like a hoodie dress. She also borrowed a pair of sneakers from him. She was looking so cute and he kept looking at him.

To be continued.......
************************************************************************

(Thoda zyada ho gya na 😂🤣😂)