Chapter 16: Oh... Hey?

@datgreekfreak
Enjoy :)
-----------------------
"Dad?" I choked out fearing that he would do something to me or any of my friends.

"Alexandra! Mayanna! I missed you!" He exclaimed.

I looked over at my sister and she had the same horrified expression I felt creeping up into my face.
I gulped.

"What your not going to say hi back?" He asked slightly annoyed.
"Oh... Hey?" I said, my anxiety kicking in. I fear that I may have an anxiety attack right here right now but I was paralyzed. I didn't know what to do.

Right then Jc came through door of our condo. I mentally thanked him for saving us from our little situation.

"Jc!!" I said smiling trying to mask my terror from my... Father.

"I can come back an..." I cut him off trying to give him the hint.

"NO! I mean... No its okay." I said desperately. "We were just leaving. By... Dad." I forced myself to spit up 'dad'

It's hard calling him that. Any guy can be a father but not everyone can be a dad.

A dad is where they love you unconditionally and provide you with Beyond what you need.

A father is someone who created you. That's all.

You can be a father and a dad... But if your just a father... Well... Let's just say that it's not right to leave and abuse your children. they need you, and if you treat them like shit don't expect any respect. I'm 18. I have the right to leave him just like he did with Maya and I when we were young.

He can't force us to live with him.
I basically ran out the door Maya by my side. I looked back and saw Kyle walking down the hall back down to the parking garage.

I let out a breath of relief.

"What the hell?" Jc asked with his brows furrowed.

"I'll explain later." Maya told him.

"Where's Kian?" I asked. I just wanted to see Kian.

"He's coming up..." Jc rambled on, but all I needed to hear was that he would be here.

After a couple minutes of me trying to process what just happened the elevator dinged and Kian came out.
He saw me and smiled but was instantly replaced with a frown when he saw my face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. I dabbed my face with my fingers to find a wetness on them. I hadn't even realized I was crying until he pointed it out.

I smiled. "Just hug me."

I placed my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me securely.

"Someone's here to see you." He said breaking the silence.

I looked up at him and brought my eyebrows together. "Who?"

"I dunno but they said the knew you. She's a girl if you were wondering."

I nodded and pulled him along to see the girl.

Wondering who it was I stopped in my tracks when I saw.

I narrowed my eyes. Clarisse.

I walked over to my car and got in with Kian.

"Wait! Please we need to talk!" She shouted after me. I rolled my eyes and put my black convertible into reverse and backed out.

I don't want anything to do with her.
~~~~~~~
Kian and I got back to the o2l house and cuddled on the couch.
Of course Ricky was there rewatching every episode of "Keeping Up With Te Kardashians" which I have to say gets pretty entertaining when the 3 sisters start fighting.