Chapter 7: Twerkin' With Hayes.

*UNEDITED MAJOR EDITING AHEAD*
I woke up to see Kian gone. That's weird. He's not a morning person.

I sat up and checked my phone.

Kian Lawley

It read.

*Good morning beautiful! Get your bathing suit on and meet the boys and I at the pool. Bring Maya too.*

I woke Maya up and jumped into the shower and got out. I slipped on my tribal print black and white bikini. Luckily, I found a way to get rid of the scars, so they were all gone. I threw my hair into a messy bun, what's the need for blow drying if it's going to get wet anyway?

I scanned myself facing the long mirror.

I reminded myself if my mom.

×Flashback×

What do they even want from me?

What did I ever do to them?

I took my normal route.

Down the backstreet, across the main road, down the alley, and eventually I would make it home.

I Just crossed the main road and I was walking down the alley way.

"Where is she!" The man yelled at the woman. He had her pinned to the brick wall.

"I will never tell you jackasses! She is my daughter! I'm not giving up on her!" She spat at them.

"Fine. Have it your way." The man grinned and stabbed her multiple times on the chest, stomach, and waist. She fell to the ground.

"Let's go!" The man shouted at the group behind him.

Wait... I know him. He's a douche. He tried to rape me. But I got away.

They ran down the street so they were nowhere to be seen.

I quickly ran to the woman's side.

Oh my god.

Tears streamed down my face. "Mom?" My voice cracked.

She opened her eyes slightly, but as she did I could see the relief in the but also sadness.

"Alex." She smiled. She placed her hand on my cheek and wiped away the tears flooding my cheeks with her thumb. "It's okay. Its okay honey. I'm alright." How is she alright?! She was just stabbed!

"No your not... how are you okay?!" I said.

"Because your here." She breathed.

I pressed my lips together.

"Tell... tell Maya I love her. And tell Kyle he's a douche for me." She laughed. "Alex, I love you so much... and quit cutting." She said without expression.

"What?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Alexandra, I was a teenager too." She said pulling up her sleeves and showing me her wrists.

What the fuck. They were scarred.

And with her arms dropped and she took her final breath in my arms.

Everything seemed to drop. Everything good in my life vanished.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed. "Mom! Please! I need you!" I cried. I got no response. I cried even harder.

I feel to the ground. I could of made it one if the moments where the actors always scream "WHY?!?!?!" But my mom is better than that, way better than that.

I took out my phone and called 911.

Once she was in the hospital, she was announced dead. Officially.