Chapter 11: I Trust You.

Chapter 11:

Forgave But Never Forgot- Book 1

datgreekfreak

LISTEN TO 'Props & Mayhem" By Pierce The Veil (MY FAVE METAL ROCK/BAND EVA!!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "What am i suppose to say? Yes!" I smiled.

He twirled me around and threw me onto the bed. He fell next to me and pulled me so i was on top of him.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?"

"You know...um-uh... a year ago..." He said awkwardly.

"Its okay Shawn." I mutter. I don't really know if its okay... I mean he did bully me... and he didn't stop... Oh my god what if this is a joke to get to me.

Why did i break up with Kian?

Why did i say yes to Shawn?

What did I just do?

What am I saying?

Ugh.

"I really am sorry. I beat you and thats not okay." He said avoiding eye contact.

"I said it was okay." I said kinda harshly but barely. "Besides I have my beautiful fans." I smiled at the thought of them. They truely are my world. I don't know what i would do without them. I wish I was able to go to everyones house and give them a big bear hug. But sadly that would be more than a million people and thats basically impossible.

*********

"So...?" He said snapping me out of my little day dream i had there. (GOT CHA BITCHES!!!!!!.... Jk jk)

"Oh...I...uh..."

I thought about it for a second.

Did i really want to do this? Date one of my former bullies...They never did say they were sorry... Maybe he's not.

Would I really do this to Kian?

Break up with him and then go to his friend?

What kind of person would i be if i did that?

I love Kian. He treats me right and did nothing nor would do anything to hurt me physically, mentally, or emotionally.

But Shawn and the other guys have. He whipped me with his leather belt. I still have the scars. Those will never go away. Ever.

Its like what he did to me is inprinted in my life and body forever.

Why do i even have to think about this.

I shouldn't be thinking about this.

I may forgive one day... but i will never forget.

"I-I can't. I'm sorry Shawn. I just will never get over what you guys did to me...ever. You hurt me and scarred me for life. I was beaten everyday until i was coughing up blood. I just can't. Bye Shawn." I said, grabbed my phone and money and opened the door.

I looked back and he was staring at the ground.

I walked out the door and looked at the time. 3:06.

I had about an hour before the girls and i were going to hang out. I felt really bad for not hanging out with the nor even talking. With as much as has been going on i guess we didn't get around to it. Honestly i'm exited for this.