Chapter 5: Keep It A Secret.

*UNEDITED MAJOR EDITING AHEAD*
A/N. So I have an idea if who I want, some real people and some people I made up. if I picked you, I'll pick a random Kat name unless I know you . So who's your favorite boy? I love them am but I'm going to have to go with Carter Reynolds or Matthew Espinosa. Anyway, ... I don't got anymore to say, so back to the story.

*Alex's POV*

"Alex?" Matthew said. I quickly ran over to him and put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. Is he serious right now?!

"Be quiet! I don't want you people to beat me up again!" I whisper yell at him.

"Where not going to beat you up!" He half shouts.

"Well maybe I just don't don't want the other guys to know who I am. Be quiet. Please and thank you." I smile at him with a grin on my face full of discussed.

I can be a real bitch sometimes... But eh.

Be mouthed 'Okay' and walked away.

Maya looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I have no idea why, but we look a lot more like each other now. Almost identical, but again, I didn't really pay attention.

"We can go, if you want. It's okay. We..." Maya said but I cut get off.

"No it's fine. It's not fair to the fans. We said we would come." I said and she looked relived.

"Alright guys!". Bart yells. "Your on in... 5...4...3..."

We all ran to our places. "2...1!" He gave done if the microphones to the bits and 1 to Maya and I. I took it and the boys introduced themselves. We were behind the stage.

"We have some very special guest today. You may know them as... mayaxlaura and theonekidalex! Aka. Alexandra and Maya Brodsky!" Matthew introduced. We walked out into stage and the crowd erupted into cheer.

'We love you!!'

'Your my inspiration!'

'Maya! Alex!'

A couple girls screamed.

Man do I love each and every one if my fans.

"How y'all doing?" I got sits and 'good' as replied. "What, what was that?" They all said it again. "I think something's wrong. I can't hear you!" They screamed. "There ya go!"

*Shipping the intro*

"Oh my gosh! I love you so much!"A girl taking a picture with me shrieked.

"I love you too!" I replied.

I took a picture with her and she walked off.

I took a lot of photos and talked with many fans. All of a sudden I heard a shriek. It was Maya.

"Bitch! I hate you!" The girl screamed at her and slapped Maya across the face. I basically threw my chair to the ground and sprinted to Maya's side.

Hey noise was bleeding and she had a red hand mark on her cheek.

I turned to the girl. "Why would you do that?!" I yelled at her.

She looked a little thrown back but she just ran off. Weird...

"What happened?" I asked her. She just shook

her head and went back to taking pictures and talking with fans.

Once the crowd got what they wanted, note came the fun part.

"Hey guys! Listen up!" I said into the microphone. "Ask if us, wanted to meet some of you. We're going to randomly pick 4 girls from the crowd, and you'll get to hang out with us for the weekend. So who's up for it?" They all stayed screaming and shouting. "I take that as a... hell yea!" The screamed some more, and after what seemed like forever, it finally died down.