Chapter 6: Caught?

*UNEDITED MAJOR EDITING AHEAD*
"Guys! Lets go!" I yelled at them.

We ran out the back exit and sprited down the road.

As usual, I was the slowest. Matthew slowed down to my pace and gestured for me to get on his back. I jumped onto his back and he ran faster to catch up with everyone. The boys kept smiling like idiots at us and made hearts with there hands towards Matt and i. I flipped them off and tried to playfully kick them, but i couldn't.

I heard screaming but couldn't see them. I climbed onto Matt's shoulders to get a better view. I followed the screaming and pinpointed their location.

*Matthew's POV*

I felt Alex climb onto my shoulders. It didnt bother me, she weighs basicly nothing. I looked up at her... Wow.

She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen... ever. She was even more beautiful than from a year ago. She was absolutly stunning. She looked down at me and noticed me staring. She made a double chin and smirked.

"I know... i'm fabulous...! But you don't have to be jealous." She cracked up at her joke and fell back so i was gripping her legs kepping her up, as her knees up were dangling upside down, down my back. I couldn't help but smile at how perfect she was.

She gripped my forehead with her tiny arms for support and pulled herself up. She looked down at me while i looked up at her. We looked into each others eyes for a second. She bit her lip and smiled.

What? What is that suppost to mean? Does she like me? Does she hate me? Do i like her? Do i love her? No. Do i?

Suddenly i heard pictures being captured and i heard a girl scream, "Omg!!!! Malex!!!!"

I looked over at then and they were almost in tears of joy... dafuq?

All of a sudden I felt myself fall to the ground, and then a tiny body land on top of my chest. Alex let out an "hmph" as she smashed into me. She groaned and let her head drop onto my chest.

"Owe." She muttered.

I chuckled and she let out a slight giggle. All of a sudden we were bursting into laughter for no apparent reason.

Then I remembered that the girls were still there. I grabbed asked l Alex by the waist and carried her bridal style while I ran.

We finally made it to the hotel, luckily the girls were out of sight or else they would of followed us.

•Alex's POV•

"Okay guys." Jack G said. "We'll divide each other into 4 groups. Uh.. pick your group of 3 I guess. And you girls," He pointed at Celeste, Ivy, Morgan, and Tyler, "Will have a room together."

Maya and I immediately ran to each other.

"Twin Powers!!!" Maya and I yelled at the top of our lungs at the same time. We both laughed and went in finding another person.

Mahogany ended up bunking with Cameron and Nash... yay. Note the sarcasm.

That meant we had to sleep with a boy.

Matthew was the only one without a group. It was kinda weird because he kept turning down everyone who asked to be in a group with him.

"Matt!" I gestured for him to come over to us. "Wanna sleep with us?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows up and down playfully. He smiled and walked over to us.

Bart gave us a room number to sleep in asking with 3 cards to get in.

We went to our room and started to decide sleeping arrangements.