Chapter 2: Stop!

*UNEDITED MAJOR EDITING AHEAD*
Alex's POV

*Recap* (its not exactly what i wrote in the last chapter)

Taylor stood in my room scolding me for talking to Kyle (aka dad) the way i did.

"If your dad didn't do that, you wouldn't be here." He said.

"I don't want to be here! I hate being bullied and hated for no reason! I hate this world!" I shouted.

Taylor stepped closer to me so there was only a small gap between us. "But if you weren't her, i wouldn't have met you." He said and his lips pressed against mine.

I got to say, for someone that i hate, this was harder to break away from. But i couldn't let my emotions overtake me. I broke away and tried to push him away from me but he stood still. Man i really need to work on my strength.

"Stop!" I yelled.

He just stared at me dumbfouded.

"What?" I asked. Then i saw what he was looking at. I had cuts all over my stomach, shoulders, hips, and waist. Like hundreds of cuts.

Over the years 1 cut would equal one bad thing that happened to me that day.

*Flashback*

"Mom i'm home!" I yelled when i walked through the white wooden from of the door.

"Hi honey! How was your day?" She asked cheerfully.

"Shitty." I responded. She frowned and hugged me.

"It will get better. I promise." She whispered into my ear and kissed my forhead. I hugged back.

"Im going to go upstairs and do my homework." I lied. Really i was going to go into the bathroom and cut.

"Okay." She said and let go of me. "Study hard." She smiled her welcome smile.

I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I unscrewed the screw from my pencil sharpener and began to cut my waist.

"This is for Cameron punching me. #127. This is for my locker. #128. This is for Shawn whipping me. #129. This is for Nash's punch in the gut. #130. This is for cutting. #131." I said to myself. I cut somemore, just for myself.

17 cuts that day. My waist was all bloody. I pressed a wet towel to my waist and held it there to stop the bleeding. Those cuts... those were Deep. I usually get bubble of blood on the surface of my skin but these were full on thick line of blood covering the wound.

I looked in the mirror and looked up and down my beat down body.

I repeated this process everyday and never stopped.

*Flashback ends*

Now that i look at my body, a total of 793 cuts. I keep track of it. I ran over to my closet and grabbed a shirt. I started to slip it on but Taylor grabbed my shirt and pulled it from my arms. He scanned my body with a sad expression in his eyes.

"What did you do to yourself?" He whispered with wetness in his eyes.

Tears rolled down my bruised cheeks.

"How... how much did you do this?" His voice cracked. I cried harder and a tear rolled down his face.

"793" i said while sobbing. He touched my stomach examining my cuts. "You didn't see them in the woods?" I asked. Be shook his head.

"No, i wasn't paying attention. Why would you ever do anything like this?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"Because of you." I told him and shoved his hand away from me andbi put my shirt on.