Update: Why I Haven't Been Posting

Oh my gosh its been TWO YEARS since I last updated. Please hate me, I deserve it. But before I start this book again I want to add a little backstory on why I decided to start this book and why I stopped writing it for the longest time.

I started this book like three or four years ago when I was in the 6th grade. I know... I was literally eleven or twelve. During this stage in my life I was going through an extremely rough time. Honestly, I was depressed and suicidal. I tried to kill myself more than 4 times and I was admitted to the hospital twice within three weeks for slicing myself up. I was a 7th grader when this happened.  My mom had a severe gambling addiction (which is still going on today, years later) and for the longest time I didn't have a very strong mother figure. I turned my troubles into writing and eventually shared my creations here, on Wattpad. Every detail, twist, and turn of this story is a summary of how I was feeling at the time of writing the segment. I poured my heart and feelings into this book because its really the only support system I had, and the only thing that made me happy. Reading the kind comments that the people that read my book left about not only my book but me was the most heartwarming thing that could possibly happen. When I was alone at home with nothing to do but cry for hours, I would think about all the kind messages I got about my story. And although I can never neglect Wattpad and the story I've created, I had to take a break. And I hope you guys can understand. Although creating this story had given me happiness, it was a constant reminder of the bad things that happened to me in my life recently. And although it killed me to do so, for my own mental health, I had to let it go for a while and find a way to heal myself without the negativity my own story brought to myself. And now being a Sophomore in High School (turning 16 next month), and the happiest and most carefree person in the entire world, I'm ready to continue what I started. I'm in a much better place now. Instead of hiding in my room, I'm doing volunteer work for my school and community. I joined Student Council and I'm more productive then I've ever been in my life. I just moved halfway across the country, and now I'm looking for more  opportunities, and picking this book back up is one of them. I'm so excited to continue this book, and I'm excited to once again connect with everyone that supported me. 

To whoever is reading this ... THANK YOU for sticking around. THANK YOU for giving me hope. THANK YOU for making sad days into happy ones, and most of all thank you for being the light in a dark tunnel.

By the way I'm so scared to post this LOL

-Taylor