Chapter 15: Hello Again!

']Maya and I were all moved in about a month after we found out we were moving to LA. Apparently the police department that takes care of us got transferred to another system in LA. They all knew how much we would love it there so they decided to right away.

We got another Condo in this really fancy modern place with really cool steel spiral staircase that leads to 2 other rooms. There was a big living room and a really cool kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an island.

Overall it was so cool and Maya and I loved it here.

The good thing was that we were only 0.3 miles away from the new O2L house so it would be an easy walk to go over there for collabs and just to hang out like we always did when the light was shining... and when it wasn't.

I was awoken by the ray of sunlight beaming in through my new bay window. I checked the time on my phone. I was suppose to meet the one and only Andy Biersack at the local Starbucks since him and his band members were playing in L.A for The Black Mass tour they were doing (i went to the Black Mass tour back in November. BEST DAY EVER!!!!! I almost cried when bvb came out on stage). Since we haven't seen each other in months because of my touring and his its been kind of hectic, but we've always have found time to skype and text.The current time was 9:26 and i have to be there at 12. I got up and out of bed down to the kitchen like a zombie. I got out some whole wheat bread and popped it into the toaster and heated the kettle up with water so i could make some of my favorite peppermint tea. When i buttered my toast and turned the burner off to my now whistling pot and poured the hot liquid into my favorite mickey mouse cup Kian bought for me when we went to Disney one time.

Speaking of Kian... we've had to take a break from each other for a couple of days. No we didn't break up or anything, we've just fought over tiny things lately. Its stupid really. Its a love hate relationship i guess.

After i was done with breakfast i washed out my cup and stared at it for a second. I sighed and placed it into the dish washer

I decided to go upstairs and get an early start on getting ready. Im going to take a long time anyway.

While i was brushing my teeth i couldnt help but wonder about what Kyle, aka dad was doing lately. Not that i care or anything but he's the only thing that i really know besides Maya. You kinda just know your family... well if i can even call him family.

I wonered about what he did after we ran away or when we were found. What is he doing. now?

Before i knew it i had been staring off into space for 30 minutes with a toothbrush in my face.

I realized what i was doing and threw the tootthbrush into the sink leaving it there.

I went to my room and got dressed as slowly as i could to make time pass by quicker.

Then i did my hair and all that good stuff before slipping on my pure black converse.

You know that feeling when your not exactly sad but not overly happy?

Thats me right now. I don't know why to be honest, but i feel as if there is a part of me that would be happier... but what?

As i let that thought get pushed to the back of my mind i continued to tie my shoes and grab everything i need to get before i go.

I looked at the time. 11:45. Starbucks was only about a 5 minute walking distance from my house so it wouldn't take long to get there.

I walked toward the door after lazily pulling myself for the warm and very comfortable i might add couch.