Chapter 10: Did we just...?

Recap

"Please." She whispered in my ear one last time, and then vanished. I was on the white room alone. What do I do?

If I choose my mom then she'll get mad. But if I choose my friends, then who knows what's going to happen.

I sighed. Not today.

Not today.

Hello world...

***

I walked back from where I came from, but before I could walk into it, I took a look into what the other guys were doing.

Maya was holding my hand crying a shit load.

I looked at my own hand and saw Maya holding it.

I blinked shocked and it disappeared.

Weird.

I looked back at the and Matt was banging his head against the wall like a possessed person... okay?

He had tears streaming down his face and his hair looked like a rats nest.

I suddenly felt terrible.

I was going to do this to them?

What kind if person am I?!

I'm a horrible person that's what I am!

I looked over at Taylor who was curled up into a ball and his side on the small chair. I saw tears streaming down his face.

Nash was on his phone which looked like Twitter.

I looked closely and my vision suddenly went closer to the phone.

Cool.

I saw him tweeting something.

"We love you, Alex. Please come back. Stop are tears. Your an amazing person and we don't deserve you, but we need you."

I felt my eyes getting glossy.

A single tear slid down my cheek.

Carter wasn't there.

I'm guessing he was in his own hospital bed.

Cameron was under the line of chairs using his legs to move Taylor's chair up into the air and then back down.

That kid is so weird.

He looked like he had stopped crying but still had tear stains down his cheeks.

Jc looked furiously at the ground. He was mumbling something under his breath.

I zoned out the rest of the crying from the other people and tried to listen to him.

"I'm going to kill Carter. Asshole." He said.

I looked at everyone else and they were crying.

Then I saw Kian.

He looked half asleep and half awake.

He wasn't crying though.

He looked mesmerized.

I can't blame him... he just saw me with blood all over my arm and a cut vain.

"I have to see this again. I have to see this again. I have to see this again" I heard Cameron repeating.

I saw Shawn walk in with his Camera and guitar.

He had the camera facing to the side of him.

"This ones to you." He said looking at my pale body.