25.

"so, what did you wanna tell me?" wooyoung asked once they settled in a diner. the group of friends broke off after they left the amusement park, each pairing having different plans. yungi were going to go to a friend's club, which meant they were going to get drunk and have fun. nobody cared, of course, it was their off week coming up. jongsang were going to go back to the dorms and, hopefully, sort out their feelings and finally admit to each other they like each other. anyone could've seen how lovesick jongho was with yeosang, and vice versa, making the two a perfect pair of couple.

woosan, however, were going to go eat dinner. the most normal of the three of them, surprisingly. wooyoung saw a cute 90's themed diner on their way to the amusement park and had already said how much he wanted to go there when they were going to the amusement park. so san, being the perfect boyfriend he is, remembered it and brought wooyoung there.

the diner was really aesthetically pleasing, the two had to admit. although the menu was nothing special and pretty westernised to say the least, it still looked really pretty and it was enough to keep their tummy full. at least until they go back to dorm, where wooyoung normally makes a big pot of ramen and the two just share out of it.

san smiled at wooyoung, "i'll tell you after the food comes, yeah? it's, uh, it's kind of important and sorta life changing."

wooyoung raised an eyebrow, "choi san, you didn't cheat on me, did you?"

"no!" san panicked, his eyes widening and shaking his head violently, "hell, no! i would never, ever cheat on you. i swear on you with all my lives. i will never, never cheat on you. i don't even deserve you, how could i cheat on you?"

wooyoung's teasing eyes softened at san's last sentence. he grabbed both of san's hands and wrapped them in his slightly smaller hands, "you always deserve me, sannie. you always do. it doesn't matter what you've done or haven't done, you do deserve me. just like how i deserve you. i will not accept any 'i don't deserve you' bullshit from you, okay?"

san's eyes glistened. he smiled, pulling wooyoung's hands to his lips and placing soft kisses on each finger, "okay."

wooyoung smiled. the two leant away from each other when the food came. and honestly, the food looked better on the menu than it did in real life. but it's alright. wooyoung's food could always make up for it.

the two ate with little conversations in between, laughing in occasions and still finishing their food. after finishing it and leaving a few tips for the waitress — 'cause honestly, it's one thing to be serving a couple, it's another to be serving a loud couple at 11 pm — and went to a nearby park.

the sky was really clear tonight, you could even see some of the stars which you normally can't in seoul unless you go to the countryside or jeju island. the two settled on a bench and they continued their conversation about their future, which was funny since, well, the thing san was about to say could change their future completely. like, 180 degrees.

"youngie," san said, turning his body to face wooyoung completely, "the thing i have to tell you... it's really, really important and i honestly don't want you to freak out — though i really can see you freaking out about it."

wooyoung chuckled lightly, "the more you talk about it, the more i think you really cheated on me. you sure you didn't cheat?"

san shook his head, "no- i might be a demon, a lust demon, even, but i'd never stoop so low as to cheating on the one thing i treasure in this entire world."

wooyoung smiled, "then what is it you're going to tell me?"

san sighed. he lowered his head and held onto wooyoung's hand, "okay. once i tell you, you have to promise me not to freak out. also, um, you know what? i should probably tell you the other thing after i told you the first thing. um, wooyoung,"