28.

part 30... i'm sorry for stretching it for so long LMAO i thought i promised the next story i publish would be shorter. but i mean it's significantly shorter than destined so... i guess there's that HAHA. anyways, enjoy <3

"for the last time, yeosang: no, i am not going." wooyoung said, sitting down on his bed with his arms crossed in front of his chest. he was already fully dressed to what yeosang told him was a hang out between him, yeosang and yunho. however, that was not the case when wooyoung opened his door to find not one more but three more males standing in front of his room, including one really excited choi jongho, one actively chatting song mingi and one awkward, scratching the back of his neck choi san.

so wooyoung did what most people do in movies: he slammed his door in the face of his friends.

well, that was a mistake, wooyoung admits, and to be honest, he didn't know why he slammed the door. it wasn't like wooyoung didn't want to see any of them. hell, he wanted to see san the most. he missed that demon, his boyfriend, so much. but his first instinct was to slam the door, so he did. he regretted it afterwards, that's why yeosang and yunho were in his room right now.

"why, wooyoung? just stop being so stubborn and go with us. we know you miss him, too. look, you two fought. okay. but that was ages ago!" yunho whined. he sat down next to the youngest boy and pulled out his best puppy eyes, "please? you two were not glaring at each other or anything, mingi even said he saw you stalking san! that obviously means you two are on semi-good terms, right? so, please, just come with us, okay? i promise i'll stay by your side so you won't have to talk to san-"

yeosang held yunho's arm and tugged the tall man against him, whispering something into yunho's ear. yunho's eyes widened and immediately shot a lopsided smile at wooyoung, "i'll stay by your side. but you have to talk to san at some point of today."

"why?" wooyoung exclaimed, "look, this is between me and san. and i'm sorry to say this, but it's none of you two's business. i'll sort it out myself and-"

"do not say you need more time, jung wooyoung." yeosang interrupted. "you two haven't spoken a single word in three weeks. three weeks! and it's almost the end of term, wooyoung. you won't see him for two months afterwards, and two months not talking to your boyfriend can do a lot of things. we saw how much you both were affected by not talking to each other for three weeks, who knows how affected you guys would be after two and a half months? so, please, wooyoung, just try and talk to san. you don't even have to tell him anything about your fight or whatever, just talk to him, okay? plus, i'm sure he'll be welcoming you with open arms."

wooyoung looked at yunho and beckoned the tallest man to come near him. yunho shot yeosang a gaze, telling the man to just go outside and wait with the others. yeosang sighed, "you better tell him that he's 'ought to talk to san." yunho nodded slightly and yeosang exited the room.

"the voice, did it come back?" yunho asked, already know that wooyoung wanted to talk about that.

the younger shook his head, "well, no. and it hasn't been for the past two weeks. i should talk to him, right?"

yunho nodded. he hugged wooyoung and smiled at the younger, "it's going to be fine. i know you two didn't argue or fight. you two probably just had some disagreements over some things and that's it. you two are fine. you two are going to be fine, okay?"

wooyoung smiled back at the giant, "okay. now c'mon, we're making everyone wait."

the six men walked towards a nearby newly opened café and immediately, wooyoung and yunho gaped at how beautiful and aesthetically pleasing the interior looked. the exterior already looked clean and cute, but the inside — wow, it quite genuinely took everyone's breath away.

the theme of the café was white and beige, with several dashes of darker brown and grey here and there. there were quite a lot of plants inside as well, decorating the area not only with freshness but also with the faintest aroma of plants mixed with coffee beans. speaking of coffee beans, the café had rows upon rows of coffee beans lined up behind the counter where the baristas would hurry here and there to make the coffee for their customers.

overall, it was just beautiful.

the six settled down on a table with three seats on either side. so they decided that mingi, yeosang and jongho would sit on one side and yunho, wooyoung and san on the other. while san and wooyoung still didn't talk the entire time they walked over, they still seemed comfortable with sitting with each other.

after a while, the treats and coffees the men ordered arrived. they all sniffed at the scrumptious smell of the food and instantly whipped their phone out to take multiple pictures of the food, of each other, and of everyone. then, they started digging in.

"oh my gosh, this is heavenly." wooyoung sighed after having a bite out of his red velvet cake, "this is so good! i have to ask for their recipe so felix and i could bake this together."

jongho sat up straighter at the statement, "you bake with felix?"

wooyoung hummed, "yeah. we'd usually come together during weekends. sometimes i'd make the meal while he make the desserts and sometimes we'll just make the desserts together, each making a different type of cake or something just to try out different recipes."

"wow, that sounds amazing," jongho breathed, "i've got to try one of you guy's baking someday. i actually just live down the hall from felix so that'd make it easy for me to go find him for his baked goods."

"yeah, definitely! he's way better at baking than i am." wooyoung beamed at the mention of his friend. jongho laughed, promising wooyoung that he would, and the six boys fell into a comfortable silence again.

when they all finished eating and drinking and took enough pictures of everything and everyone in the café to post on instagram (and after wooyoung asked for the red velvet cake recipe from the counter), four of them left the pleasant café, mingi and yunho staying to pay as, well, yunho lost a bet and mingi insisted to split half of the bill for his boyfriend. yup, they've became official, like, two weeks ago.

upon leaving, yeosang nudged wooyoung and eyed at san, who was talking to jongho about some vocal things at the moment. "talk to him afterwards. we're going our separate ways anyway." yeosang said.

wooyoung sighed, "what if i mess up? what if he ends up not wanting to talk to me at all? what do i do then?"

yeosang ruffled wooyoung's hair fondly, making the younger pout, "you're going to be fine. there's literally no one in this world that would fit you two the best you two fit each other. i swear, if soulmates were a thing, then you two are each other's soulmates. you two belong to each other. plus, you won't mess up. you are the jung wooyoung after all."

yeosang's last sentence made wooyoung cringe, but it nonetheless boosted his little confidence. "thanks, yeosang." "anytime."

so wooyoung jogged up to san, tapped the older's shoulder and he swore his legs almost gave out when san turned around and threw him a soft smile. "how can i help you, youngie?" san asked, his beautiful dimples showing.

youngie. the nickname's still there. you're going to be fine, wooyoung told himself, yeah, just go for it, wooyoung.

"we, um, i think we need to talk?" wooyoung's statement came out more as a question and he blamed his nerves for that. stupid nerves.

san chuckled. he wrapped an arm around wooyoung's shoulder and drew the younger closer to him, "yeah, we definitely need to talk, sweetheart." and then guided wooyoung to a nearby park.

wooyoung glanced back to his friends and saw them all giving him thumbs up and smiles. that made wooyoung turn back around and smile, too. this is going to be okay. they're going to be okay.

a/n: sometimes i forget how good bts songs r like there's only 3 groups where i NEVER skip their songs its ateez, bts, and stray kids.