epilogue.

10 YEARS LATER.

ring! ring!

the bell on yeosang's cafe door rung and the man immediately whipped his head up to greet whoever his new customer was. when he saw who came in through the door, a smug smile replaced the once rigid expression.

"morning, i'm assuming you'll have the usual?" yeosang asked the now blacked hair man. the man grinned, nodding and paying the exact amount of his breakfast.

while yeosang made his order, the man lingered around the counter, seeing that no one really comes the the cafe at 6 am in the morning.

"you know, a 'hi, how has your week been' would be nice, woo." yeosang said. wooyoung chuckled at the barista and shrugged, "i ask you that every day. it just seemed illogical to ask you again and again and again."

yeosang rolled his eyes, he finished up wooyoung's drink and went to toast his ham and cheese croissant. "don't pull your therapist-y persona on me."

ten years after their first year in university, yeosang now owned a small cafe directly opposite to jongho's hotel. jongho and yeosang were now engaged and the two planned on marrying in a few months, in july where the weather would be nice and summer-like — just the way they love it.

yunho had went on and opened his own dance studio. not only did he teach little kids and teenagers that aspire to be dancers, he also taught part time at their old university as a dance teacher.

mingi became a world renowned musician and producer. not a lot of people saw it coming, but he and hongjoong worked together as a duo called ATEEZ and the two worked together to produce songs for other artists and, occasionally, for themselves, too.

mingi and yunho haven't tied the knot yet, considering how the two were focusing more on their careers now. but the two's love for each other were immaculate. the two would constantly be all over each other whenever the five friends hang out together due to the fact they don't actually see each other often.

as for wooyoung, he listened to yunho's advice of changing his major from business to psychology in his second year at seoul university. he decided it would be better and more suitable for him to become a therapist than to open a dance studio like he had thought of before. he occasionally did do dance therapy for some people, but that was only offered to some of his longest patients as he does not feel comfortable dancing with people he only knew for two weeks.

back to the present, yeosang had invited wooyoung to just sit down and relax for a bit, given that wooyoung told yeosang he didn't have any appointments until nine. there was something behind yeosang's excitement when wooyoung mentioned that, but wooyoung just couldn't pinpoint what it was. not even with his therapy skills.

so wooyoung just sat at his little corner, watching the people go in and out of yeosang's cafe as rush hour started. yeosang was really busy, even with the few part-timers he hired to help himself divide the workload. wooyoung smiled, however, at how happy and fulfilled the older looked when he satisfied his customer's needs.

one man that went through the door caught wooyoung's eyes, however. the man had bright pink hair and although wooyoung didn't see his face at all, he felt a little something — a little tug — going from his heart to the man. it was really strange, but even stranger was how it was like something clicked in the subconscious part of wooyoung's mind and everything suddenly just felt right.

yeosang saw how his best friend reacted when the man walked through the door. this is it, he thought, please let them recognise each other.

no one knew where san went after the last few weeks of their first year in university. what's weirder was that wooyoung did not remember san at all. it was almost like the man just disappeared into thin air.

but yeosang started seeing this man coming to his café quite frequently after a while and decided to befriend him. after a bit of questioning, yeosang figured out the man was choi san after all.

san, however, begged yeosang not to tell wooyoung about his identity. when yeosang promised but pressed onto the matter of san disappearing, san didn't answer and yeosang knew better than to dig deeper into the incident.

but yeosang had been planning this interaction for months. he had been so excited for wooyoung to finally see san again that yeosang knew even with san's newly dyed pink hair, wooyoung would still be able to recognise him. so when he saw wooyoung approach san, he couldn't help but feel all giddy within.

"hey, um," wooyoung voiced as he approached the hot stranger, "do i happen to know you?"

san looked up at the man that tapped his shoulder and holy shitto say his heart stopped and the world around them stopped moving was a fucking understatement.

the younger looked beautiful. ethereal, even. his black hair complimented his honey skin amazingly and if anything, it made his sparkling black eyes stand out even more. the features on wooyoung did not change drastically, but he definitely became more attractive and prettier as the years went by.

san's eyes then lowered down from wooyoung's face to the rest of his body. wooyoung would probably still be an inch or two shorter than him, and he wasn't too different from the last time san saw him. wooyoung was still lean and san could tell that the younger continued to dance. there's no way a body could stay as pretty as that without wooyoung continuing what he did best.

san's eyes travelled back up to wooyoung's upper body and frowned a bit when he saw a faint hickey on the younger's neck. his eyes flickered around the area as more faint hickeys presented itself to the lust demon. he was always one to notice such things, given that he had the ability to practically make people fuck each other.

san gulped, willing himself to force the tears down. the thought of wooyoung in bed with another person haunted him and made him want to claim the younger all over again. but no. he made the decision to protect him ten years ago. he's not going to back up on that spell, knowing damn well that it was irreversible and even if wooyoung did fall for san again in this lifetime, it will end up in them walking their separate ways again.

san smiled, his smile soft and his dimples showing as he glanced up at wooyoung. wooyoung's eyes were soft as well, head titled cutely to the side, curious to hear what san would reply to his question. san drew in a sharp breath, exhaling it almost as soon as he inhaled it.

"no. no, i don't think so."