author's note.

aaaaaand that's a wrap, everyone! like i said, ain't a WOOSARCHIVES book without an angst ending. u should've known from the moment san told wooyoung he was an archangel that this story would definitely end in angst.

it was either san wipes wooyoung's memories, or wooyoung dies and Lucifer claims his soul as a demon.

once again, none of the things i talked about archangels and lust demons and how the entire plot of "if an archangel knew they were one they'd die" are real!! the only religiously accurate thing was the fall of Lucifer, which i'm sure most of you know of.

i'm so sorry if i've offended any religious believer by making up my own version of the bible (ish). i'm not religious myself and it would be incredibly insensitive for me to just assume everyone would be okay with this. if you ever felt uncomfortable reading one of the chapters that were more religion-based, pls tell me and i'll put a cw in front of the chapter to warn future readers!

again, i apologise for any uneasiness i may have caused with my own take on the bible.

on a lighter note, however, this has been nothing but such a fun ride! i have been obsessed with the story of Lucifer falling and of demons and angels ever since i remember. i swore to myself that one day, i WILL write a story of demon x angel.

in fact, i did have a story in my drafts that explored this idea even deeper. again, san is the demon and wooyoung is the angel. it was also declared that they were soulmates and have met each other in past lives. however much i loved the plot, i got writer's block six chapters in and, well, guess that'll be in my drafts forever unless i decide to pick it up again someday.

another type of au (needless to say it'll be woosan again) i really want to try writing is a/b/o dynamic, or better known as omegaverse on wattpad. i've always been obsessed with omegaverse woosan on wattpad and oh my GOD, omegaverse woosan on ao3 is a whole different breed. that was literally the only thing that kept me going in my 21 days quarantine. well, that and ateez vlives.

anyways, please do let me know if you want to read an omegaverse woosan au from me sooner or later! there is a slight problem though: i'm trying to ease my way into smuts. i've gave it a thought and well, i do read smuts. and smuts don't always have to be just fucking — it could be filled with emotions and descriptions where i can work my magic. so i will be trying to incorporate smut into future books (full announcement of future books in next authors note!).

please do comment any type of aus / concepts you'd like to see with woosan next! i do kind of have a new woosan book in the planning session of my notes but i don't think it'll ever escalate into a story. i could try, though, although it would be reaaaaally different from the typical fics i write. it could be a challenge to me! but i can't promise anything will come from me in the next few months. anyways, do comment any type of woosan you want to see! (it could range from cop!san and criminal!wooyoung to royalties!woosan. anything at all is ok!!)

last but not least, thank you guys SO MUCH for reading this book. i absolutely adore this book and while i know some plot points just did not make sense and/or could have been planned out better, i'm still happy with the way this book went and ended. i'm so happy you guys were part of the journey and i couldn't thank YOU enough for supporting this book. i love you so so so much and i hope you're staying hydrated, healthy and happy!

until i see you guys next time in my next book (and thank you for all the love and support i've AND the book has received),

WOOSARCHIVES <3