A New School Awaits

Elsa's POV
"Bye mom!" I shouted as I rushed out the door with my luggage. She grabbed my bag and stopped me, "Arent you forgetting something?" my mother smiled warmly at me. I looked at her hoping I wasn't."I'm forgetting something?" I asked and my mom chuckled as my dad approached us. I searched my mind on things that I might be forgetting, then it hit me. "A goodbye hug and kiss!" I exclaimed pulling my mother and father into a big hug giving each a goodbye kiss on the cheek. "You're all grown up," my mother whispered placing a hand on my cheek. "Mom, I'm not leaving yet I'm just going to school for 3 years." I said quietly. My mother nodded her head and let her hand fall from my cheek. "We love you, Elsie!" My father called as I walked out the door to my car. I put my luggage in the trunk of my blue convertible. I opened the door and got in my seat and put the key in the ignition, I placed my hand on the wheel but didn't drive yet. My sister, Anna, doesn't go to the same school that I go to. Anna goes to Corona Academy, a cooking academy. I sat there thinking about my past. I'm going to Disneyworks Academy of Dance, I'm going to this school for 2 reasons. 1 because I love to dance and I'm very good at it, and 2 is to get away from that bully Jack Frost. Before this school I went to Dreamsney, where I was bullied by Jack Frost for 3 years. He and his little gag disgusted me, I shook my head and pulled out of the driveway and began driving to the Academy. Driving towards the positive future that awaited me.

Jack's POV
I'm going to a new school that starts today and I'm super pumped! I wanted to leave my other school as soon as I could. Reason I want to leave? Well, I bullied this girl and it took a toll on me, first I felt overpowering but after what happened I stopped and dropped out as soon as I could. Emma, my 13 year old sister, was being bullied by a guy in her grade and it broke me to see her like that. She was cutting, she hated herself, shut everyone out, and even attempted suicide one time. Then reality hit me and I realized that is what I was doing to Elsa and I felt bad. I didn't apologize because I didn't want to ruin my reputation, so I just left. I'm going to Disneyworks Academy of Dance. I have always loved dancing and I used to get judged for being a male dancer. So, I signed up for Disneyworks so I could pursue what I liked to do. I turned and grabbed a piece of toast and put some jelly on it and munched away. Emma walked downstairs, and got a bowl of cereal and sat next to me. "Hey Emmie," I said to her. She looked at her cereal and just moved the little cinnamon squares around in her bowl. "What's wrong?" I asked sounding concerned. "Y-you're leaving for 3 y-years." she stuttered to me. "Its ok," my voice sounded reassuring. "But what if Jamie bullies me again?" Emma looked at me with a tear rolling down her cheek.I pulled Emma into a hug and stroked her hair. "You know my number and everything is going to be okay." I whispered to her. She smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes just as my dad walked down the hallway. My mom left a couple years ago and never came back. "Bye Dad," I said as I finished my toast. "Bye, Jack he hugged me. I gave Emma a hug and kiss and grabbed my things and walked out the door. Jumped in the car and drove like there was no tomorrow.

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
HEY FROSTIES! I hope you guys like this book!!!! IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! ❄️❄️❄️❄️ there is your chapter snowflakes!
~Valeri~