I believe you, Jack

Elsa's POV

I looked at Jack in pure dismay. Those words just exited his mouth, was that even possible?

But since I made a deal, I just cracked a smile and nodded.

"I believe you, Jack," my smiled dropped, "buts it's a process to gain my trust back."

He nodded and gave me the piece of paper with his phone number on it. We bid our goodbyes and I headed back to my dorm. I glanced over my phone; the time was 4:20. I had nothing else to do so I decided to get dressed. I chose a shirt that was crème, black, white and other colors that made Aztec designs. High waisted blue jean shorts, and my black combat books. (media if needed) Tossing my head over and pulling it back into a loss messy bun, I saw Caroline when I looked up.

"Oh hello!" she just giggled at me.

"Startle you much?" crossing my arms and smiling I turned in the mirror to apply my makeup.

"If causing someone a near heart attack, then yes." I explained picking up my mascara.

I only applied a light coat of mascara, blush, and a matte light pink lipstick. Then proceeded to apply my jewelry and perfume.

"My bad." She turned to her clothes to pick out an outfit.

She went with simple but yet cute pale bluish-green with white polka dots on it. To compliment she chose tan wedges, gold bracelets and braided her hair in a fishtail.

"Cute girl." I sassily commented and she just laughed and struck a pose for me and we both laughed.

"What took you so long to get here?" Caroline asked as she went to go do her makeup and I moved to my bed and my phone said 4:40.

"Ran into someone..." I grumbled. "You have twenty minutes," She shrugged and started applying her eye shadow.

"Who is this someone?" She pushed, "Jack." I simply replied.

"You say it like it is a bad thing?" She looked over with her blush brush still in her hand that was dusted with pink powder.

"At this point I don't know if it is or not," I paused but continued, "it's a long story really." She frowned.

"Oh," she looked away, but regained her smile. " I wont ask you about it seems personal."

She rose from her seat and gasped putting her hands over her mouth.

"What?!" I said shocked, searching myself for something out of place.

"Elsa I didn't know you," she couldn't finish her sentence because I knew what she was talking about. There were a few slices on my wrist that peaked through the bracelets.

I frowned and put my arms behind my back and analyzed the carpet underneath my feet.

"Its okay," I said looking at her and smiled. "They are old and I've moved on."

She tried to smile but just couldn't.

"Did Jack cause that?" she said lighter than a feather, her voice barely audible.

I nodded but kept my head up.

"Oh my gosh! I invited him to the mall!" she gasped and ran to her phone, " hang on let me tell him not to come, I uhhh... got sick! yeah I got sick!" She started typing on her phone screen furiously.

I walked over to her and slowly took her phone out of her hands and put it on her desk and looked her straight in the eyes. Her grey eyes danced in the light from the setting sun.

"Its okay," I said quietly but hopefully reassuringly. "You didn't know plus, you didn't even type a sentence." I displayed her phone for her eyes to scan at her random letters and number in the message bar. "We talked, its all okay." She sent a smile back my way but it was quickly replaced.

"I'm so sorry Elsa." she bit her lip, "You don't have to go if you don't want to."

I smiled. "I want to go with you guys." I grabbed a light jacket incase it got cold. "Plus, I have to do my part"

With that I walked to her car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, Elsa might actually try!

thoughts on this chapter?

comment or vote or both

(but really I want your thoughts aka comments)

i truly am sorry for the lack of updates I will try to update before school.

i have a lot going on in my life right now, exams are in 2 weeks, im moving, plus im having some personal problems.

but im fine.

so I do apologize.

also im taking this book out of the wattys because it wont win.

anyway, ily you all

*****val*****