Brother

Elsa's POV

Jack never knew I had a twin brother and I don't plan on telling him. I looked as Jack stood there shocked and confused.

"Elsa I never knew that you had a twin brother," he spoke softly barely above a whisper.

I was infuriated at this point. I considered telling this guy about my brother. That was not going to happen! This guy knew everything about me and he has to go off and learn the one thing that was near and dear to me.

My brother.

Elias was just like me looks wise, but when it came to personality I was completely different person. Elias was like Anna; he was bubbly, outgoing, and friendly. He had always been there for me when Jack bullied me. He sang to me in the most angelic voice I've heard, besides my mother's voice, he would always sing this song to me. I was so young I couldn't remember the name, which I scold myself for not remembering.

"My brother is someone you shouldn't know about," I snapped jerking the charm out of his hand, and attaching it to my necklace. There was a flash of hurt in his eyes.

I actually pitied him for a minute.

"Okay, I respect that." He said lowly before looking down.

I was so shocked my head shot up, but not to meet his gaze. I gazed, slightly dazed.

"Where did you...uh...find the charm?" I asked, fiddling with the small silver snowflake that hung loosely around my neck.

"Oh," He snapped back to reality. "It was on the ground in the dance room.

We didn't speak for a minute, which it was kind of awkward. I was flashing memories of Elias in my head. It was great thinking about them, when I was happy.

---------------------------
well here's my updates

how do u like Elsa having a brother?

:)

enjoy!

remover to check my other books and comment and u know what to do!
;)

val
---------------------------------